taehyung evil plan

Mr Jeon pov

Sorry my so called son, i always used you . I used you from the first day when you born, you are nothing for me but for my own sake and safety i used you , you even don't know that I am not a good mafia but I am the baddest mafia in this world and i never help that fucking police even police are between me if I go back to korea then they arrest me. Because of me you always kill innocent people and you think that you kill bad people hahaha so poor my son oh you are just a play card for me if you know about the real me then I never think a single minute to kill you.

I kill my own wife and i kill many others that are close to me and i also kill you if you are not used to me.

Pov end
____________________________

Jungkook pov.

Oh sorry y/niee i am not able to meet you but it is also good for you because you have to plan my surprise birthday party and you herself make any excuse so I myself go.

Tomorrow Mr. Min you lived your last day i Swear.

Jungkook calls someone

???: hello sir

Jungkook: hello Mr Kang be ready Tomorrow we have to go to Min enterprises to kill the CEO mr.min because my dad ordered me to kill him

Mr Kang: ok sir i prepare your knife and gun . We go Tomorrow at  2 pm to kill him.

Jungkook: ok good Mr Kang

Mr Kang : good night sir

Jungkook: good night you too.

Oh i should message y/n that i am not able to attend college because of some urgent work.

Me: hi y/n my love sorry to disturb you late at night I just informed you that for some urgent work I am not able to attend college Tomorrow.

Princess y/n 💗: it's ok cookie

Me: thank you princess for understanding me love you good night.

Princess y/n💗: love you too and good night.

Jungkook pov end...
__________________________________

Y/n pov:

Oh thank God kookie have some work for tomorrow now i can prepare everything for his birthday party but i missed him soo much . Tomorrow is the day which I spent alone after the confession but it's ok it is for you only.

Pov end
________________________________________

Next day

On phone call with kim taehyung

Person: i send you all information about jungkook and y/n . I kept the files on your office desk please look forward to it.

Kim taehyung: good

Taehyung hangs up the phone.

After 10 min

Taehyung read the information about jungkook first because he wanted to read information about that girl later in relax mode.

He read all information about jk and then he take y/n file in his mansion and his room to read about her alone in his room.

He read the file

Taehyung pov:

Oh jagiyaa your name is lee y/n . You are 23 years old, your parents live in Paris for their business, you live alone in the mansion ( a smirk formed on his lips)
You are princess in real life huh but i make you queen after our marriage.
You are having two friends right now one name is Lisa manoban and other is jungkook jeon you three of you study in college and this is your last year in college.
Your bio says you are beautiful, nice nature always help eachother, intelligent always top in class, feels sad when someone leaves you, you want someone because you always feel alone at home huh but after I came you never feel alone jagiyaa
You never date anyone, first time dating jungkook jeon
I separate you from jungkook jagiyaa and make you mine and also take revenge from jungkook by separating you from him because I am bloody obsessed with you and your milky white body.
Oh in this file your photo is also there great now i pass my time by seeing your photo until i kidnapped you and make you mine.

Pov end
___________________________

On call
Person: sir today jungkook has not attended the college

Taehyung: ok good what y/n is doing

Person: she only attend half day college now she going to mall and I heard that she and her friend talking about some book party hall , surprise party and all.

Taehyung: ok find from whom y/n arrange this party

Person: ok sir.

Call ends.

After 10 min

Person dial call to taehyung

Person: hello sir I find out that miss y/n arrange all this party for jungkook jeon birthday which is on Tommorow and she also arranged some romantic dinner date for him , I heard her to say that after celebrating his birthday she is gonna spend some alone time with him and again propose him.

Taehyung: ( i am not gonna happen all this jagiya how you arrange date for some other boy if your future man is there) ok good job we kidnapped her Tommorow only on Jungkook's birthday. this the best day to take revenge from him ( because i separate his love from him on his birthday and this is the best birthday gift for him from my side and Tommorow i finally meet my baby y/n) evil laugh.

Person: yes sir it is the best birthday gift for him.

Taehyung: i know now shut your mouth and do your work.

Person: sorry sir and ok

Taehyung hangs up the call.
_______________________________________________

To be continued...........

Don't forget to vote hope you like my book
Don't forget to read it to the last hope my book don't disappoint you .
Thank you
Borahe💜

My bias v special duty in military i am proud of him but I am sad + afraid for his safety. God please save him and other bts members during their military service.

Happy Birthday jin stay always blessed and happy 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🫰🥰🥰
Bogoshipda jin , we all miss you and love you hope to see you soon.

Happy Birthday jin stay always blessed and happy 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🫰🥰🥰Bogoshipda jin , we all miss you and love you hope to see you soon