taehyung's obsession part 2

( this chapter contains sensitive content like torture , murder and obsession read in your risk)

Taehyung's pov:

Jennie asked me if we could take ya with them so first i hesitated a bit but then said of course. Now me , kai , jimin, and hyungs are talking about mafia work, kim enterprises work cause I am the ceo of that big international company and of course my married life.

Business talks are boring for me now but marriage talks are quite interesting i blushed when someone talked about my love life oh god I can't take it.

Kai excuse himself and say ok you can go then goes to my yniee and other noona oh god what does he do there now , i know he is such a play boy if he does something to yn then i break his bones.

I glared at them and held his hand I think they went to dance , how dare he touch my beautiful wife's hands , she also held it and she hesitated to hold my hand , my wife needs a punishment now.

They both are dancing and other hyungs excuse himself for dancing with their love and here am I standing alone and my love dancing with another man , god if he doesn't my brother ,i break his every single bone.

Yniee see and we both make eye contact then I notice that kai holds my wife's waist and her bare shoulder , how dare he to touch my wife , my burning in jealousy now, i can't take it anymore.

He pulled her closer and whispered something in her ear , that bitch is killed today by my hands , i swear to god that bitch wait yniee I am coming to protect you , i know you are not comfortable with him.

I am coming but stop yniee slap him , i'm definitely sure he does something wrong to my wife , now he is killed.

I glared at him and yniee burst into tears , how dare he make my wife cry then my wife told me how he touched her in the wrong way. Now he is dead how the fucking dare you to touch my wife like this I can't hold my anger anymore , i wrapped my hands on yniee waist and comfort her.

I beat this shit how dare he touch my wife , how dare he talk these filthy words to her , how dare he lay hands on her , how dare he see my wife with his bitchy eyes , how dare he make my wife cry.

My dad and other hyungs stop me beating this shit but I can't stop , how dare he , but when my wife stops me , I can't ignore her words I stopped now I killed him in my underground office not here because right now my wife needs me.

I torture him that much that forget to take birth on this birth and forget to touch any other women in his next life
because in this life i surely kill him now,

He forgets that he lays his dirty hands on the mafia king wife from which every person fears.

I took my wife to the car and wiped her tears.

" Yniee look we reach here stop crying, I will not spare him to touch you now please stop crying" I said while whipping my wife tears and hugged her in the car but she kept crying.

I lift her in bridal style to our room and lay on her bed and we mumbling comfort words to her and i again hugged her and she also hugged me back

Which makes me happy but it is not the time for happiness it is time for killing that shit and comfort my wife.

"Tae h-he....t-touch m-me" that bastard I kill him " yniee stop i know he touches you but i make sure he can't touch any other women like this ok stop crying, you don't look beautiful when you are crying "

Yniee glared at me and hit me on the hands and giggled " stop i am not crying now see I am beautiful " oh god she is so clumsy and self obsessed beauty but at least she stopped crying.