taehyung 's obsession part 1

(This chapter is quite long so i divided it into 2 parts this both chapters contain sensitive content like torture, murder, obsession, jealously)

Mr Kim is coming towards yn and taehyung.

Mr Kim: son how are you

Taehyung: dad I am fine how are you

Mr Kim: and how my daughter in law is.

Yn: uncle i am fine

Mr Kim: don't daughter you probably called me your dad cause I am also your sweet and loving dad .

Yn: ( feel happy and emotional by hearing this like she is also has a loving and caring father in law) sure dad ,how are you.

Mr Kim: daughter i am always good and you both have to come with us i have to introduce to you both with my cousin and his son.

Taehyung: sure dad , hyungs and noona we have to go please you all carry on we come later.

Yoongi: ok go and come fast let's do some chit chat after that ok.

Taehyung: ok Hyung.

Taehyung and yn goes with Mr Kim to meet their cousin which is come from London yesterday only.

Taehyung is not so close with them cause they left the country when he was 4 years old kid. he only knows about them through his dad.

Mr Kim: meet my cousin brother kim jingyu and his son Kim Jong in.

Taehyung: hello uncle i am kim taehyung and she is my wife kim yn.

Jingyu: hello son and hello daughter you both look nice together.

Taehyung: thank you uncle.

Yn: thank you uncle .

Jong in: hello bro how are you

( They both hug eachother and shake their hands).

Jong in: hello yn I am Kim Jong in but you and taehyung call me kai.

Yn: hello kai.

Kai smirk and see yn from head to toe with his hawk eyes.

Yn feels uncomfortable with his stares which is go unnoticed by taehyung cause he is talking with his uncle.

Kai: taehyung i must you got such a beautiful, sexy i mean preety and cute wife.

Taehyung raised his one eyebrow and wrap his arms around yn waist and said I know i have the best right wifee

Yn : Y-Yeah.

Yn pov:

I was very happy to meet taehyung's dad because he is like to my own dad but when taehyung's dad drag me and taehyung to meet cousin I saw a middle age man he seems nice and next one is his son i think , when dad introduced them they look nice and i think his brother is also like dad loving and caring but when I saw his son he stare me like a creep

He smirked and see me head to toe i feel very uncomfortable around me he stare like that he eat me today , i have to maintain some distance with me , his intentions are not but i shrugged of this thinking probably I was wrong because he done nothing to me and meet taehyung in a very good manner

But when he praised me and say sexy i definitely understood his intentions are not good , i have to go from here with taehyung atleast he is not such a creep like him i know he done so many things to me for that i hate him but he never disrespect me and never try to touch me which he probably can do after marry me but he does not.

I call taehyung

" Taehyung can we go back to unnie and oppas they must be looking for us"

I said he probably not denying me.