obsessed jungkook

Mr Jeon entering in the room of jungkook

Mr Jeon: son are you ok.

Jk: yes dad I am fine now thank you for visiting me here in Seoul.

Mr Jeon: I can do anything for you son and who kidnapped you i kill me , you the Power of your dad nah!!

Jk: dad I kill him my self and free my y/n and dad i forgot to tell you that me and y/n love eachother but that fucking kim taehyung forcefully marry her.

Mr Jeon: oh!! It's ok son we both free her from his cage and i promised y/n will be yours , only yours.

Jk: yes dad she is only mine , only mam , i can bury everything to get her.

Mr Jeon: wow!! Son you are talking like an obsessed man.

Jk: yes dad I am obsessed with her.

Mr Jeon: sir I want to say we have to wait for some time because that kim taehyung is the biggest mafia king in the whole world and he has more power than us so we have to grow our power and our men so that we can fight them.

Jk: ok dad I am with you and i train myself harder and become strong and kill that bastard taehyung and free my y/n soon.

Mr Jeon: son let's go back to America, you know nah I have all power there after enraged our power we back here.

Jk: but dad if that taehyung done something bad to my y/n in that time I cannot forget myself.

Mr Jeon: taehyung can't do anything to her i know that.

Jk: but dad how you sure about that.

Mr Jeon: son believe me he can't do anything if he does anything my man inform me because.He is staying there secretly as the taehyung one of the guard but no one knows that he is my men he give me information about her.

Jk: ok dad I am ready to go to America.

Y/n was resting in her room because she has nothing to do then taehyung comes to her room.

Taehyung: y/n are you bored.

Y/n: huh it's none of your business.

Taehyung: ok

Y/n: huh? Just ok !! Because of you i am caged here in this damn big ass mansion.

Taehyung: wow! Stop it princess , why? You always mad at me .

Y/n: because you fucking kidnapped me without my will and forcefully marry me.

Taehyung: i does all that because I am in love with you and for my revenge for that fucking jeon's.

Y/n: what revenge? You always talking about revenge but in my information jungkook doesn't even know you what he does that you does all that.

Taehyung: i know jungkook doesn't do anything wrong but his father does and because of his i and my family suffer a lot , i can't forget about that.

Y/n: what is jungkook mistake in it your so called revenge??

Taehyung: because he is fucking son of that bitch Jeon.( He yelled and y/n flinched due to his sudden outbursts)

Y/n: tell me what he does.

Taehyung: sorry! But i can't tell you about this?

Y/n: why??

Taehyung thought

I can't tell you because whenever I think about my past my mind is crowded with only Hate and anger for them and I am afraid that i can't control my anger and my anger all vanished on you y/n so this this better if you don't know anything.