tortured

It's 4 pm in the afternoon and I still don't pick up the call . Jungkook was so tensed that why y/n not pick up his calls .

So he decided to go to y/n mansion to check on her.

He reached there but the mansion was closed so he asked the security guard where the y/n was and then he replied that she would not return home from last night.

Negative thoughts start roaming in his mind.
He scared if something happens to her that how he'll survive.

He sit in his car start driving

He go every place where you go , he calls all her friends even lisa said that she returned to hostel last night because she has to take something important from there.

Tears start falling from his eyes that if you live him alone, if something bad happened to you , if someone kidnapped you.

He stop his car near the same hotel where they celebrated his birthday.

He asked the receptionist and the manager about you and started searching every single room there but couldn't find you .

He left the hotel when suddenly his phone rang , he picks up the unknown call.

But someone hits his head and he blackouts.

Time skip to 2 hrs

He open his eyes and found himself tied with ropes in the unknown dark room.

His hands , legs were tied by a rope and suddenly someone come to him and slap him hard.

Blood start coming from his nose and lips.

Jungkook: who are you

??: i am your biggest enemy

Jungkook: enemy but I don't know you.

??: you don't know me but i know you and your so called dad.

Jungkook: but i have done nothing to you .

??: yes you don't do nothing to me but your dad does and i gonna take my and my dad revenge from you.

Jungkook: please leave me , i have to go to find my girlfriend, she is missing.

??: oh your girlfriend is Missing but you know what i kidnapped her and Tommorow i'll marry her infront for your eyes.

Jungkook: what ?? how dare to kidnapped my love my y/niee huh , i kill you rascal.

Again slap landed on Jungkook's face.

??: don't you dare to take my y/n name from your dirty mouth.

Suddenly some dark aura man's arrives.
Yes they are none other than bangtan mafia gang.

Jimin: taehyung you kidnapped this jungkook spare him to me I kill him and take my revenge.

Taehyung: no jiminaah , i only have right to kill him and his dad.

???: taehyungi but why you kidnapped him you can kill him on the spot.

Taehyung: jin hyung i have to make him alive because of him i can marry y/n

Jin: okk.

Jungkook: what ?? I don't understand why you all kidnapped me and y/n and why you want to marry her.

Taehyung: stop bickering, I have other works too.

Hyung toture hum to the hell and send me his vedio so that i can terrify y/n and marry her but don't kill him , i have the right to kill him.

Yoongi: ok taehyungagah.

Six of them start beating him to the hell with a rod , punches, he loses his consciousness and after 1 hr of toture they leave him and make his vedio.

( I am sorry to jk fans don't hate taehyung and others bts members. It is very painful for me to write about my bias wrecker seriously I feel bad when i write this🥺🥺).

A smirk formed on taehyung lips seeing the vedio of jungkook. A relief goes to his heart seeing him in dreadful condition he goes to y/n's room but shock there are no one in the room.

10 min ago y/n pov:

I am alone in this room and I see from the window there are no guards outside and also i heard that taehyung is not at mansion , he goes to his mafia underground office . So it is the best time to run out of this hell.

I take out the bedsheet and curtains tied them and make a rope .

I tied the rope to the almirah and slide down the rope to the ground so that I climbed down .

I started climb but I have a height phobia so I decided not to look down and slowly slowly I climb to down and landed on earth. I hear some footsteps and I turn back to see the dreadful person which I not want to see in my life taehyung.

Pov's end.

"Oh baby where are you going huh probably escaping but don't need to do that because you can't escape from here understand " taehyung said while shouting.

Y/n flinched and tears roaming from her eyes and she immediately pick up the sand from ground and throw at him

He growled and you ran from there but suddenly all guards came and caught your both arms and slapped you hard on the face.

Taehyung cleared the sand from his eyes and burst into anger to see his guard slap y/n and immediately bring his gun and shoot the guard on the head.

Y/n shut his eyes to hear the shooting voice.

Taehyung came to her and speak to his guard " if someone touches what is mine then this is the result you see in front of your eyes , understand"

" Everyone doesn't dare to touch her otherwise you all kill and clear this mess" taehyung said while growling."

He take y/n hands and take her to her room and closed the door.

"Baby don't you dare you to go away from me huh

You know nah i love you and i do not live without you" taehyung said and started coming close to her.

"No taehyung please leave me" y/n said

Taehyung: But baby you know nah you are only mine and I am only yours

Then why are you escaping from me and tomorrow is our wedding even though I do not touch you , not kiss you , not spend night with you because i wait for our marriage then you will be mine forever.

Yn: But i don't want to marry you

Taehyung: You have to marry me otherwise your kookie will die

And you know i kidnapped him.

Yn:What you kidnapped him

Taehyung: See this vedio for your kookie.

Tears Falling from her eyes to see this state of jungkook.
Blood coming from every part of his body, eyes are swollen to purple , bruises are there all over the body like some one beat him from a rode.

Taehyung: Seen naah if you don't marry me then I kill him .

Y/n: If i marry you then you free him

Taehyung:Yes i free him

Y/n: So ok i marry you but on the condition that you free him and i want a proof that free him

Taehyung: Ok anything for my love.

Taehyung leave the room.

Y/n lying on the floor sobbing crying for his kookie.

Y/n : Sorry kookie because of me this happens and sorry that we can't live together, please forgive me I am going to give you the biggest pain for your life.

But i wish you forget me and find someone better than me who give you happiness you deserve.

Take care i love you and always do .

To be continued.............

Hope you like the chapter don't forget to vote.
Please don't hate taehyung this is only a fanfic
It is not related to real life.

Thank you stay always healthy and happy
Borahe💜💜💜

Happy Christmas in advance.