ready for the reception

Maid : mam sir is waiting for you please come and you look really pretty.

Y/n: thank you and I am coming.

Y/n going out of the room towards taehyung and she stopped looking an internal beauty standing in front of her using his phone. She was so lost in his handsome face that she forget to breathe.

 She was so lost in his handsome face that she forget to breathe

(Taehyung look)

( A/n: oh my god look at him he is so handsome my tae my v why you are so handsome forget y/n be my husband and boyfriend

Y/n : A/n stop this nonsense he is my husband and he loves me .

A/n: look who said these who sometime ago said she hate him.

Y/n : i hate him but he is my husband now and forget about him.

A/n: I can do whatever i want don't forget i am the writer and you are just playing roll.

Y/n: ok ok stop writer nim you win i am. Going back to my forceful handsome hubby bye hope we never meet.

A/n: aish this kid ok let's back to story
( This is for some little fun 😂)

Y/n pov:

Omo..... Amma ......why does he have to look so handsome, his handsome face , his hazel eyes , his perfect nose, his soft cheeks which i wish to pinch , his black curly hairs which i wish to roam my hands , his soft lips .

y/n y/n stop thinking like a pervert not forget he is only person who separates you from kookie and forcefully married you and ruined your life.
But how can an angelic face do this look at him , y/n stop stop thinking rubbish.
No he is not that bad , he at least doesn't force himself on me if he wants to do something , he can after marriage but he not.

Forget all your frustration on him for now and let's enjoy the best view of his most handsome man I ever see , he is looking so cute omo save me from this thought about this person who ruined my life Jinja y/n you are so perverted , ok ok i admit but this handsome face.

Y/n keep admiring his beauty and then taehyung kept his phone in his pocket and look at his wife who is standing here in a black gown, his heart beat raising faster and faster seeing his love of his life looking this beautiful, he forget to breath just admiring his one and only beautiful wife.