together

Then jungkook holds y/n waist and moves her closer to him and he slowly slowly get closer to his lips and then their lips met for a soft , passionate kiss and they kiss for atleast 2 min and they broke kiss to get some oxygen.

"I love you princess " jk said holding her small face with his big hands

"I love you too kookie"y/n said looking into his doe eyes.

"Y/n i want a promise that you never leave me and always be there for me and now I can't leave without you ok promise". Jungkook said

As soon as Y/n is about to say the promise, Yeonghee comes there and says "Jungkook, your work is done, now I am leaving, send me my payment bye."
And then she leaves from there.

Then y/n listen and she understands it was jungkook plan for her to confess to him and she gets very angry and see jungkook with her angry, tigeress eyes

"Princess, it was not my fault, you yourself were not confessing to me, that's why I made this plan. Please forgive me and don't get angry with me".
Jungkook said joining his both hands and apologized to her.

Y/n chuckled seeing his kookie cute face and she said "ok I forgave you already and thank you because of your plan I know about my feelings ".

"Means you are not angry now" jungkook said with his bunny smile.

"Yes I am not angry and let's go somewhere to do lunch , I am hungry "
Y/n said

"Yes me too let's go any nearby restaurant" jungkook said holding y/n hand and they started walking.

At xxxx restaurent

Y/n and jungkook doing their lunch But someone was keeping an eye on them. He was keeping an eye on both of them wherever they went from the starting and he keeps an eye on them and inform their each and every action to someone on phone.

Y/n and jungkook then went for a movie and that person keeps an eye on them to the theater and inform each every detail to someone on phone.

After movie they see off eachother with a sweet kiss on cheeks to eachother.
And that person click some photos of them and send to someone.

__________________________________________

?????? Pov:

Oh I see so I find jungkook jeon weakness huh? Oh this girl is making me crazy, she is so beautiful, i never see such a beautiful girl.
I deserve her not him and i will take my revenge on you and your dad jungkook let's wait and watch. I gonna separate you from that beautiful girl and in front of your eyes i make her mine. And you will suffer to see your girl with me.

Soon beautiful i'm gonna meet you and make you mine. You don't deserve this rascal you only deserve me.

On phone

???:" listen send me all details about that girl who is with jungkook jeon.
And keep following both of them. I want each and every detail about them where they go , what they do!!! Ok??"

Person: "ok Mr kim, i will do it and I will inform you about that girl and jungkook."

Mr kim: "okk better you be if you don't update me than I make you suffer up to your death you know I am the biggest mafia of this world and kim taehyung never leaves who incomplete my work!!!"

Person: while shivering" sir i promise that i give each and every update and never ever do any single mistake and soon you get all information on your table about that girl"

Taehyung: "you better be?? You have only one day to give her all information and if you fail then i'm gonna kill you and never think a single minute to press the trigger ok."

Person: "ok sir i'll give each and every information about her."

Taehyung: "ok do your work"

Cut the call.

"Jagiya soon I know about you and your name and soon I will make you mine and separate you from that bloody jungkook." Kim taehyung said with a wild smirk on his face.
___________________________
Y/n mansion

"Lisoo i am so happy finally me and jungkook are together, I never expect
that I fall in love with someone and that would be my best friend jungkook jeon.
Y/n said with a huge smile on her face."

"Y/n i am so happy for both of you . I hope that someday I will also find some who love me like jungkook loves you" lisa said holding y/n hand

"Awwww!!! You will find someone  soon and i will help you to find someone"
Y/n said

'Thank you y/n then me , my boyfriend, you and jungkook we all went to dinner, club, date together" lisa said

"Yes it would be great fun" y/n said

"Y/n jungkook birthday is also coming and I think only 2 days is left from his birthday and i think we will give him a surprise birthday party" lisa said

"Yes lisa i totally forget about his birthday let's give him a suprise birthday party and i think i also confess to him my love because i confess to him today in jealousy. I want my confession to be perfect and i also want to spend some time with my boyfriend." Y/n said

"It is a great idea i think jungkook love your suprise and tomorrow let's go for shopping and buy a beautiful dress for you which melt your kookie heart and book a hall for his birthday and date" lisa said

"Yes you are right I want jungkook melt to see me that night and i make his birth day so special that it is the best birthday of his and i also buy a confession ring for him or you can say a promise ring that we never leave each other."y/n said

"Great idea y/n " lisa said and hugged her in excitement and y/n also hug her back.
___________________
Jungkook pov:

Oh finally my love confess to me and soon my birthday is also coming let's see what y/n plan for me on my birthday. Every birthday i spent with her and my friends but it is very special birthday for me because now i spent my birthday with my love or I can say my lovely , beautiful girlfriend.

Oh dad call is coming.....

Mr Jeon: hello jungkook , how are you sorry I'm busy in work so that's why I can't call you but again sorry I am not present on your birthday but I send you a gift

Jk: dad you never come to my birthday but it's ok now I have a habit of spending my birthday without you.

Mr Jeon: son you know I am mafia and it is very dangerous for you and me if I come to korea again and also i have a work for you and you know nah I am a good mafia.

Jk: yes dad I know you help police to kill bad people and i also help you in that.
And now tell me what is your work.

Mr Jeon: ok kill the ceo of min enterprises.

Jk: ok dad tomorrow he not gonna next day in his life.

Mr Jeon: that's my brave and Power ful son.

Jk: ok bye dad

Mr Jeon: bye son.

To be continued.............

Don't forget to vote let's see what happened next
Sorry for any grammar mistake and if you like my book then write borahe 💜

Soon rm , jk , v , jimin go to military I am so sad 😭😭😭😭 I miss them
I wait for bts till 2025 and please support them and wait for them till 2025 i requested.............

Bogoshipda v
Bogoshipda jk, jimin, rm, jin, yoongi, j hope.

Thank you
Borahe 💜