kidnapped

She was going to the washroom but suddenly someone inhaled her chloroform and she black out.

After 2 hrs.

Y/n slowly - slowly open her eyes and she finds herself in dark luxurious room after everything is grey and black , a dark room and she slowly slowly sat on the bed.

Then he heard the opening of a door knob

She startled to see a person in the dark , she unable to see his face because of darkness.

He slowly slowly comes near to her , darkness faded away and there he is
Our one and only most handsome mafia kim taehyung.

He slowly slowly comes near to her , darkness faded away and there he isOur one and only most handsome mafia kim taehyung

( Finally the time come when taehyung finally meets his y/n)

Y/n's pov:

I guy in the dark coming near and and finally darkness finish and i 'm shock to see the most handsome guy , i have ever seen in my life.

His hazel eyes , perfect face with beautiful facial features , his dark orbs , his muscular slim perfect body

Y/n stop thinking about other man , you have your kookie and kookie is also very handsome.

Wait is he smirking while seeing me oh god why he kidnapped me I am not even that much preety, he is more beautifull than me

Not y/n you are also pretty but why this Mr handsome kidnapped me

I was scared to see his smirking he looks dangerous right now .

Y/n: Hello Mr handso~ not i mean Mr whatever your name why you kidnapped me.

Taehyung: My name is kim taehyung, country biggest mafia king.

Y/n: What you are mafia king but you don't look like i mean why Mr mafia taehyung why you kidnapped me I am beautiful but not more than you.

Taehyung: What?? No you are most beautiful i never see such beautiful lady in my life

Thank you not i mean please leave me i Know I am beautiful so please leave this beautiful lady.

Taehyung started laughing and showed
his boxy smile which looks very adorable to y/n

( he found y/n very clumsy and cute and he started laughing seeing her)

Oh my he is even looking more handsome while laughing. Y/n thinks and mentally slap herself for thinking another man beside his man .

Y/n: taehyung please leave me , i think you don't look like any dangerous so please understand I have to go back to my kookie my boyfriend is waiting for me.

Taehyung expression changes into dark angry looking person.

Taehyung: don't you ever say jungkook or any other man's name because you are only mine.

Y/n : What no please taehyung leave me i can't leave without jungkook ( tears start flowing through her eyes).

Taehyung: jagiya stop crying i don't want to see you cry for another man specially jungkook my biggest enemy.