attack

The next day as by the plan taehyung got ready to go to that place selected by ilsan mafia king lee jong suk.

But lee jong suk has another plan.

He decided to attack taehyung mansion and another hideout behind his back and also take his men with him.

If taehyung wins against him then his men back shoot him and kill him on his one signal.

But our master mind namjoon is not a fool so already make a plan for it if this happens so they are already ready for it.

So both lee jong suk and taehyung went there and met with each other.

" So mafia king kim taehyung of Asia i challenged you battle with me , if i wins and kill you then i will be the mafia king and if you wins and kills Me then all my property and ilsan is your " lee jongsuk said.

" Ok then ready to lose" taehyung said with a smirk.

They both pull out their guns and hide behind the tree and a stone and start gun fighting and lee jongsuk men's also start firing.

Taehyung pov's

I know that he will not come alone here but I am also ready.

Then he calls his men for the back up.

And a chopper land the building and taehyung mens come out from it with guns , shield and weapons and start fighting with lee jong suk men's.
_______
On the other side lee jong suk men's attack their mansion and their hideouts but taehyung force was already present their for fighting.

Lee Jong suk tensed and afraid to see that huge force and also jimin , suga and j hope was guiding it and jin and namjoon was present their on the abandon building

Waiting for the right time that taehyung order them for attack.

Taehyung shot lee jong suk on the legs and he land's on the ground while hissing then taehyung come closer to him and bends to his level.

" Tsk tsk you think you can win against him" taehyung said while smirking.

And then he shot him on both his arms.

Taehyung pov

I shot him and his men's are already died by my men's and he also died in few minutes.

Let me call and ask hyung's about the attack that bitch done on my back on the mansion and my hide out .

Taehyung calling jimin

Taehyung: hello jimin

Jimin: yes taehyung we already kill all of them and every thing is under control.

Taehyung: ok here also every thing is under control.

We win against him.

Jimin: ok congratulations taehyungah. let me inform everyone that we won the battle.

Taehyung: ok hyung and yn and all noona's are alright.

Jimin: yes they are fine but scared because of the attack on mansion.
But every thing is stable now.

Taehyung: that's good.

And can you give this call to yn I wanna talk to her.

Jimin: aww desperate i see wait i gave her.

Yn: hello taehyung you are alright.

Taehyung: yes yn we are alright and I am coming home soon in 1 hr ok.

Yn : ok taehyungshii we all wait for you and oppa come soon.

Bang.

Hello taehyung what's with the voice
Hello
Hello.