new friendship

Taehyung after bidding good bye to his dad enter his room.

Yn is sleeping on the bed , he sits beside her on the bed.

Taehyung's pov:

I am sorry because of me you lost your first love jk then you have suffered when i kidnapped you then forced full marriage and then this kai , ( he ruffled her hair with his hands)

but i promise you all your suffering you have faced till now i changed that into your happiness.

You feel yourself being the happiest woman in the world , i promise i give you respect, love which you deserve because I love you.

And i hope soon you also love me back and I am waiting for that day which is the happiest day of my life.

And i am sorry jk , i am very bad hyung and friend who torture his best friend and also separate yn from you. Hope you able to forgave Mr , hope we met again someday, hope someday i hear tae tae hyung for your bunny mouth.

( He admired yn face and kiss her forehead and promise her that he gives her the love , happiness and respect and then he also sleep beside her).

In morning

Sun light falls into yn eyes she slowly opens hers eyes and felt something happy on her body and then she see taehyung sleep hugging her with a cute baby face.

Yn's pov:

Oh stupid sun disturb my beauty sleep, oh i want to sleep more . But it's morning now i have to wake up, wait i feel something heavy on me oh taehyung sleeps Hugging me , oh god he is such a bear but looking cute while sleeping, how someone looks so cute like a baby while sleeping.

With his eyes shut he looks like a cute little baby and with his eyes open cold mafia but sweet by Nature at least towards me he is not cold he is sweet

and yesterday how he beat that rascal kai because of me , he looks dangerous in his angry man era this era is best when he is kind and sweet like this.

Then taehyung open his eyes and admire his beautiful wife face who also admired him without blinking but then taehyung broke this tention between them

Taehyung: good morning wife , am i look handsome while sleeping.

Yn : o-oh yes no no sorry.

Taehyung: sorry for what?

Yn : sorry i am not admiring you and good morning and thank you for yesterday it means a lot to me really really thank you .

Taehyung: awww my wife is so cute but you don't have to say thank you to your hubby it is my duty to protect you ok.

Yn blushed when taehyung said this

Taehyung: oh someone is blushing blushing.

Yn hit his arm and said " i am not blushing ok"

Yn: and remove your hand from my waist i have to get up and ready.

Taehyung: no i love hugging you please stay like this for a minute.
He said with a pout.

Yn thinks aww how can I ignore a cute baby looking man.

Yn: aego stop being cute i am going.

Taehyung: ok ok wife go .

Yn : aish ok get up and take bath and then eat breakfast ok i am going bye.

Then she left the room.

Taehyung: my cute lil baby soon I make you mine.

Yn completed his morning routine and taehyung also completed his morning routine in other room.

Now the maid is making breakfast because Taehyung stopped to do any work to yn because what happened yesterday and yn also did not argue with it because she was tired after yesterday party and kai drama.