Blaze of Friendship

"Make him live"

"What?"

"Save him"

"Saves who??"

"Hey!" Naruto suddenly shakes (Y/n) awake. "Huh?" she say, startled out of her thoughts. "You're spacing out," Naruto says, still shaking her.

"Oh! Sorry," (Y/n) a bit embarrassed that she were lost in her own thoughts and not paying attention to anything going on around her. But Naruto is used to this behavior by now and shrugs it off.

"It's okay. Do you want to go get ramen?" Naruto asks eagerly.   

"Sure," (Y/n) says, agreeing to the offer and smiling to Naruto gladly. "What was that about?"

"It's my treat today!" (Y/n) says excitedly as they get ready to follow Naruto to Ichiraku, looking forward to having a bite to eat and some great quality time with Naruto.

While (Y/n) and Naruto are enjoying their ramen, Naruto suddenly says, "Hey, (Y/n)-chan, lately you've been hanging out a lot with Sasuke."

(Y/n) looks up from the ramen bowl in response  "We're just training together." she smirks in and added, "Hmm, Are you jealous?"

"You should train with me too, you know," Naruto says, with a pout on his face. "Well, if you eat vegetables, I will."

"Fine," Naruto says with a bit of a grudging tone. She is a little surprised by Naruto's response, since she thought he would be a bit more enthusiastic about it, but decides to ignore it and try to focus on enjoying the ramen and the company. 

Later, Kiba, Choji, and Shikamaru enter Ichiraku. "Oi, Naruto. You didn't tell me you were having a date with (Y/n)" Kiba says, sounding slightly irritated. "What are you talking about? (Y/n)-chan and I are just having ramen together" Naruto responds.

Choji adds "Hey (Y/n), may I have some of that too?" and then Shikamaru complains with a sigh "What a drag. I guess having some ramen isn't bad."

"Okay guys, chill. It will be my treat. Come join us" (Y/n) gesturing to the empty seats at their table.

"No need, it's on me" ramen guy offers as places three bowls of ramen on the table. "Huh? For real? Thank you, ossan!" Naruto says with a big smile, as Kiba, Choji, and Shikamaru join them and start chowing down on the ramen with them.

"Now, we are gonna spar using our own jutsu," Sasuke suggests. (Y/n) and Sasuke are in an open ground as they prepare to spar.

(Y/n) nods in preparation. "Man, I'm still suck at this," referring to her own jutsu. 

"You should be grateful that you can use your kekkei genkai every time. Unlike my sharingan, I can only use my fire jutsu for now"

"How did I ever beat you in our last sparring match?" Sasuke jokes "Hey, you never ever defeat me and never will," (Y/n) says confidently, getting into a fighting stance and facing off against Sasuke.

"You're not sure about that," Sasuke replies with a grin, raising his own kunai in preparation for the fight. The two opponents face each other, ready for a good sparring session.

(Y/n) is feeling confident in their skills and abilities, and is determined to prove the point. Sasuke is also focused and ready to take the fight to a winning conclusion.

Sasuke begin to charge forward and launches a series of attacks with his kunai, aiming for (Y/n), who dodges and jumps out of the way, avoiding the attacks with ease.

(Y/n) then smiles and says "Ah, come on, show me your jutsu." She is feeling cocky and confident, and she has her own jutsu ready for use. Sasuke smirks and replies "You don't have to ask twice."