Unexpected Reunion

"(Y/n)!" a high-pitched female voice called out as (Y/n) made her way to the location of Stage 2 of the Chunin Exams. She turned to see Tenten waving at her, accompanied by Lee and Neji. 

"Oh, hello!" (Y/n) waved back with a smile. Lee inquired, "Are you on your way to the Stage 2 location?" (Y/n) nodded, confirming, "Yes." Tenten clasped her hands in excitement and exclaimed, "Perfect timing! We should go together."

"Come on, let's go!" Tenten grabbed (Y/n)'s wrist, and the four of them proceeded to head to the Stage 2 location. 

Team Gai, accompanied by (Y/n), arrived at a massive forest, blocked by a gate with Anko positioned in front of it. (Y/n) quickly noticed Team 7 nearby and decided to approach them.

"Hello to y'all," she greeted. "(Y/n)," Sasuke mumbled, his attention directed towards her. The participants, including Team 7 and (Y/n), were fixated on the ominous forest beyond the gates.

"There's something kind of creepy about this place," Sakura shivered, expressing the uneasy feeling shared by many.  "I agree," (Y/n) replied calmly, maintaining her composed demeanor. Naruto chimed in, "You sound calm saying that," noting the contrast between (Y/n)'s calmness and the unsettling atmosphere of the forest.

"This place is called the Forest of Death; you'll soon realize why," Anko announced, her tone carrying a weight of seriousness. However, Naruto, always one for a playful response, imitated Anko's words while doing a chicken dance.

"That kind of threat won't work on me one bit! I'm not scared!" Naruto declared confidently, his playful defiance drawing a few chuckles from (Y/n), thinking it's cute. Anko smiled in a sarcastic manner and responded, "Really? You've got a lot of energy." With a swift motion, she pulled out a kunai and threw it towards Naruto, purposely missing him. However, the sharp blade grazed his cheek, leaving a scratch that drew a trickle of blood.

Anko swiftly moved behind Naruto, her presence unsettling as she proclaimed, "A kid like you dies at the very beginning..." She reached out, lightly touching his face, and added, "Dappled with red blood, I like."

A long-haired girl approached from behind Anko, silently returning the kunai knife to her. 

(Y/n) witnessed the exchange between Anko and the long-haired girl, feeling a growing sense of unease. Despite her knowledge of Sasuke's fate, she sensed that there was something more, an underlying threat lingering in the 2nd test. 

"Oro...chimaru," (Y/n) muttered under her breath, the name carrying a weight of concern. Her chest rising up and down from anxiety, (Y/n) found a moment of concern from Neji. "Hey, you're breathing heavily. Are you gonna be okay?" Neji asked, his tone neutral and observant.

"Yes, I'm fine," she replied with a reassuring smile. Tenten, sensing something amiss, asked again, "Are you sure?" (Y/n) simply nodded, attempting to conceal the unease.

"You can do it, (Y/n)!" Lee cheered, injecting a dose of positivity into the situation. The encouragement lessened (Y/n)'s tension, and gradually, her breathing began to relax. "Thank you," she expressed her gratitude. Tenten held her hands and gave (Y/n) a supportive smile. "No problem," she reassured.

Anko walked back to the front gate of the Forest of Death. "Well, before we start the second exam, I have to pass this out to you!" Anko affirmed, pulling a stack of papers. "It's a consent form," she clarified. "Before you can take part in the test, you have to sign this," Anko explained.

"Why?" Naruto asked.

"From here on out, corpses are going to come out. I have to get your consent to that!" she disclosed with a hint of dark humor. "Or it'll be my responsibility," she added, her laughter echoing with an unsettling tone.