Christmas Special

[A/n: I just want everyone a Merry Christmas!! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this special chapter!! 

This chapter is more like winter/Christmas moments between the characters. This chapter is not part of the main storyline.]

---

In the heart of the Hidden Leaf Village, a blanket of snow covered the landscape, transforming it into a winter wonderland. Laughter and cheers echoed through the snowy streets as (Y/n) and fellow Naruto characters gathered for a festive day of fun.

Naruto, with his usual exuberance, had initiated a snowball fight. (Y/n) found herself caught in the crossfire, ducking behind a snow-covered tree for cover. Sakura, always competitive, aimed her snowballs with precision, while Sasuke, though seemingly aloof, displayed impressive agility, dodging incoming attacks.

Shikamaru, observing from a distance, mumbled about the troublesome nature of snowball fights but couldn't resist joining in when Kiba challenged him. Choji, true to his love for food, was busy building a snowman with snacks for eyes and buttons.

Amid the joyful chaos, Hinata shyly approached (Y/n) and handed her a beautifully crafted snowflake ornament. "I-I made this for you. Merry Christmas, (Y/n)," she stammered with a warm smile.

As the day unfolded, (Y/n) couldn't help but feel grateful for the camaraderie and warmth shared with friends in the midst of the winter chill. The village, adorned with twinkling lights and festive decorations, radiated a sense of unity and joy, making it a truly special Christmas for everyone in the Hidden Leaf.

---

Amid the snowy festivities, Neji, Sasuke, Shino, and even Kiba found themselves drawn to (Y/n) in various ways. Neji, with his composed demeanor, approached (Y/n) and presented her with a handcrafted snowflake-shaped pendant. "I thought this might suit you," he remarked, a subtle warmth in his eyes.

Meanwhile, Sasuke, displaying his usual stoicism, attempted to engage (Y/n) in a snow sculpture contest. "If you think you can beat me, go ahead and try," he challenged, a rare playful glint in his dark eyes.

Shino, ever the enigma, quietly observed from a distance. Sensing his presence, (Y/n) turned to find a small bouquet of winter flowers in his hands. "I thought you might appreciate these," he murmured, his gaze steady.

Kiba, with his energetic spirit, couldn't resist teasingly tossing a snowball in (Y/n)'s direction. "You know, (Y/n), I've been practicing my snowball jutsu just for today. Impressed?" he grinned, trying to catch her attention.

---

As the day continued, (Y/n) decided to spread the joy by giving thoughtful presents to her friends.

For Naruto, (Y/n) chose a ramen-themed scarf, knowing his love for the dish. Naruto's eyes widened, and he exclaimed, "This is awesome, (Y/n)-chan! I'll wear it every day!"

Sasuke received a leather-bound sketchbook with a personalized engraving of the Uchiha crest. He looked genuinely touched, a subtle curve forming on his lips. "Thanks," he acknowledged, a softness in his tone.

Sakura unwrapped a set of cherry blossom-scented candles and a spa voucher. "You always know how to help me relax, (Y/n). Thank you so much," she smiled, appreciating the thoughtful and calming gifts.

Lee received a pair of training weights with motivational quotes. "You understand the flames of youth, (Y/n)! I'll train even harder with these!" he exclaimed, fired up.

Neji opened a set of finely crafted tea cups with a matching teapot, reflecting (Y/n)'s understanding of his appreciation for traditional arts. "This is a thoughtful gift, (Y/n). I will use them with great care," he said, nodding with gratitude.