Team 7's Quest: Kakahi's Mask Reveal

Receiving the comfort and support from my parents after the tragic incident with my teammates, I found a sense of healing. The Hokage, recognizing the changes in my circumstances, assigned me to solo missions, acknowledging the need for me to continue my growth as a shinobi.

Despite the absence of a team, I performed well in these missions, drawing strength from the training and guidance provided by my mom, who continued to serve as my mentor. The challenges of working alone were met with resilience, and each successful mission became a testament to the skills and determination instilled in me through the teachings of my parents. In the solitude of my missions, I forged ahead, carrying the legacy of my fallen comrades while carving a new path in the world of shinobi.

"(Y/n), Naruto-kun gave me a hairpin earlier. He said he picked it up from their mission and thought of giving it to me," Hinata shares, her smile revealing a blush as she proudly displays the hairpin adorning her hair. "For real? It's surprising that he didn't give that to Sakura," I respond, genuine surprise etched across my face. "H-he said this suits better to me," Hinata stammers, her happiness evident.

A mischievous grin plays on my lips, and I think to myself, "My ship is sailing!"

"(Y/n), because of you, Naruto-kun and I are getting more close, so thank you," Hinata expresses her gratitude. "What do you mean? I didn't do anything?" Hinata smiles warmly, "Well, it's because you always include me when you're hanging out, and because of that, I had more courage to talk to him little by little."

In my mind, I revel in the success of my unspoken plan, thinking, "Yes, my plan is working!" The budding connection between Hinata and Naruto becomes a delightful outcome of shared moments, adding a touch of romance to their lives.

"Hinata-sama! It's time for training!" a familiar long-haired boy appears, and Hinata nods in acknowledgment, replying, "Yes, Neji-niisan."

"OMGG, NEJI MY BABY!" I can't contain my excitement as I squeal in my thoughts. The unexpected appearance of Neji, Hinata's older cousin, adds an extra layer of enthusiasm to the moment. My internal fangirling over Neji's presence adds a touch of lightheartedness to the atmosphere.

I leave their house, allowing Hinata and Neji to focus on their training. As I walk away, I reflect on the fact that it's my first time encountering Neji, despite often hanging out with Hinata in their house. I ponder the reason behind this rarity and come to the conclusion that it's likely because he is usually with Team Gai.

I'm strolling around when suddenly, I overhear some familiar voices. "Hey, do you want to know what Kakashi-sensei looks like under his mask?" Naruto asks Sakura and Sasuke.

"That again?" Sakura complains. "We already tried every method, and it all failed, so just give up," Sasuke bluntly states. Naruto whines, perpetuating the ongoing and seemingly futile quest to unveil the mystery behind Kakashi's hidden face.

I smirk and come out from the tree I was hiding behind. "Am I hearing that right? You want to know what Kakashi-sensei looks like?" I tease, my smirk widening. "Oh, (Y/n)-chan!" Naruto greets enthusiastically. "Do you want to help us?" he pleads.

"What if I tell you that I know what he looks like?" I raise an eyebrow, relishing in the surprise etched on their faces. "Really? You know? Please tell us!" Sasuke pleads, his expression turning almost desperate.

"You're joking! There's no way that you know!" Sakura adamantly refuses to believe me, skepticism evident in her voice. The playful charade of whether or not I possess the elusive knowledge about Kakashi-sensei's appearance heightens the excitement, and I enjoy the suspense hanging in the air.

"Hmm, I can draw it. Both Sasuke and Naruto have seen me draw," I inform them. "That's true! She draws really well. She even drew me on how I would look like if I become a Hokage!" Naruto proudly claims. "Please, (Y/n), draw it! We'll do anything!" Sasuke pleads, a hint of urgency in his voice.