Sunset Serenity

In the third match, Shino and Zaku stood ready to face each other. (Y/n) found herself enthusiastically cheering for Shino, confident in his abilities and anticipating his victory. Zaku lunged forward, aiming a punch at Shino with one arm, but Shino adeptly blocked the attack. Undeterred, Zaku unleashed his Sound Wave Jutsu, causing a powerful wave that sent Shino flying through the air.

"Kakashi is probably fighting Orochimaru right now. Come to think of it, will Orochimaru chase after me? I mean, I prevented myself from receiving his Cursed Mark. Well, I hope not." (Y/n) mused, a cascade of thoughts pouring over her as she leaned on the fence. 

Shino began to rise from the ground, and a multitude of bugs emerged from his body. (Y/n), who harbored a fear of bugs, started to tremble as she watched Shino and the insects surrounding him. While everyone remained focused on the intense battle, (Y/n)'s trembling didn't elude Neji's sharp senses. As he noticed her distress, he gently took hold of (Y/n)'s head, turning her attention away from the fight. Without making her gaze at the ongoing battle, he had her lean on his shoulder for comfort and support.

"Is she okay?" Tenten inquired with concern. "She seems to have a fear of bugs," Gai speculated. "Do you want me to describe the battle for you? So you won't need to look," Lee suggested. (Y/n) simply nodded, appreciating the offer to avoid the source of her distress. 

Lee proceeded to vividly describe the ongoing battle between Shino and Zaku to (Y/n). She listened attentively, still leaning on Neji's shoulder for comfort, relying on Lee's narration to understand the events without having to face her fear of bugs directly.

In the end, Shino emerged victorious, leaving everyone surprised by the extent of his abilities. Neji, curious about the nature of Shino's techniques, activated his Byakugan to examine Shino's body. To the astonishment of those around, Neji's heightened vision revealed that bugs were harboring inside Shino's body. 

"(Y/n), the battle has ended. There are no more bugs," Neji whispered to her. (Y/n) gently removed herself from leaning on his shoulders and faced him. "Thank you, Neji," she expressed her gratitude, then turned to Lee. "And thank you, Lee."

"No problem," Lee responded with a reassuring smile.

Tenten suddenly jumped in, wrapping (Y/n) in a hug. "Are you okay now?" she asked with concern. "I'm fine now," (Y/n) replied, returning the sentiment with a reassuring smile.

The next match featured Kankuro, and (Y/n) nonchalantly sat munching on a bag of potato chips that Choji had given her. Later on, Kakashi approached her. "(Y/n), do you have a minute?" he asked. (Y/n) nodded, and the two of them headed to a more private area for a conversation.

"I'll just interrogate you, real quick," Kakashi said. (Y/n) inquired, "How's Sasuke?"

"Well, he is sleeping in the infirmary," Kakashi replied, then took a deep breath. "Now then, the water bottle that Sasuke was drinking before his match, was it from you, right?" he questioned.

"That's right," (Y/n) confirmed. Kakashi continued, "According to Sasuke, the pain from his bruise had drastically reduced after he drank those. He mentioned that it has painkillers in it. However, a simple painkiller won't work on that kind of bruise. We examined the bottle, and we found out that it does have a painkiller—a painkiller specifically made for that kind of bruise." (Y/n) started to sweat bullets, feeling nervous about Kakashi's statement.

"Now let me ask you, where did you get that? No—let me be straightforward, you know something, don't you?" Kakashi probed. As the weight of the question sank in, (Y/n) thought, "Oh shoot! What should I say??" She gulped, feeling nervous and surprised by the directness of Kakashi's inquiry.