Forest Confrontation

(Y/n) spun toward the origin of the voice and laid eyes on Gaara. "Gaara!" she exclaimed in a mix of surprise, shock, and guilt, evident in both her tone and expression. Their eyes locked, and a profound silence settled between them. (Y/n) hadn't anticipated this unexpected reunion with Gaara, and the weight of guilt consumed her, rendering her speechless. She struggled to find the words to explain the situation, a sense of remorse echoing through her mind.

Gaara was on the verge of speaking when a voice interrupted, calling out, "Gaara!" His gaze shifted to the source, revealing Temari and Kankuro behind him. "Don't vanish like that out of the blue," Kankuro grumbled. Gaara turned his attention back to (Y/n), only to find that she had mysteriously disappeared.

(Y/n) leaped through the trees, tears welling in her eyes as memories of Gaara flooded her mind, intensifying her feelings of guilt. Suddenly, overwhelmed by the emotions, she stumbled and collapsed on the ground. Leaning against a tree, she broke down, the weight of her emotions taking its toll. "Gaara, I'm sorry," (Y/n) cried, her words heavy with remorse echoing through the quiet forest.

---

Gaara and (Y/n) were spending time together, and he surprised her with a stuffed bear, similar to his own, but this one has her favorite accessory embroidered on it. She looked at the bear, then at Gaara, who smiled at her.

"Here," he said softly, handing me the bear. "You should have this."

Blushing a little, I asked, "What's this for?"

"Just a gift," he replied, his smile unwavering. "I thought you'd like it."

"Aww, thank you. I promise I'll take care of it."

Gaara stands before me, radiating happiness.

"Yashamaru said that only love can heal the pain in my heart," he confided, briefly looking down before meeting her eyes again. "Do you love me?"

Looking at Gaara, love and gratitude filling her heart for the kindness he's shown her, she answered, "Oh, my sweet Gaara. Of course I love you."

His face lights up at her response. "I knew it," he said. "Because of you, the pain is gone now. I love you, (Y/n), you are the best!"

He hugs her tightly, burying his face in her shoulder, and she reciprocated, wrapping her arms around him.

Gaara mumbled with a small voice, "Thank you for being my friend. Don't leave me, okay?"

She stroked his hair and whispered back, "You're welcome, Gaara. I'm not leaving you. I promise."

---

Amidst her emotional breakdown, (Y/n) was startled as a kunai knife whizzed through the air, narrowly missing her and embedding itself into the tree she leaned on. Swiftly wiping away her tears, she snapped back to attention, alert to the sudden threat.

"Who are you? Show yourself!" she yelled. A long-haired girl, the one who returned the kunai to Anko during the briefing of the 2nd exam appeared. (Y/n) was in shock as she recognized the person before her. "Orochimaru!" she muttered, her realization sinking in. "Hmm, so you know who I am despite my disguise? Impressive," Orochimaru smirked, revealing his true identity.

"What's your business with me?" (Y/n) nagged, a mixture of confusion and irritation evident in her voice. As thoughts raced through her mind, she wondered, "What is his business with me? Wasn't he supposed to be fighting Naruto?"

Orochimaru hissed like a snake. "I want you and your little Uchiha friend," he revealed. "Hell no!" (Y/n) blatantly refused, well aware that he was hinting at wanting to take over her body, similar to what he desires with Sasuke.