Unspoken Confessions

Naruto appeared to be joining Jiraiya. I suspect they will find Tsunade, and Naruto will learn the Rasengan.

Despite his flirtatious manner, Jiraiya exudes a captivating aura of coolness. His charismatic demeanor commands respect, particularly in his role as a father-figure to Naruto. Jiraiya's guidance and mentorship towards Naruto not only showcase his wisdom but also his deeply nurturing nature, fostering a bond that transcends mere teacher-student relationship.

Naruto and I savored the last slurps of our steaming ramen bowls before he bid me farewell with a wave, setting off alongside Jiraiya on their journey. 

---

Ino's cheerful voice greeted (Y/n) as she stepped into the fragrant embrace of the flower shop. "Good morning, (Y/n)-chan!" Ino exclaimed, her warmth filling the air like a sunbeam. Returning the sentiment with a smile, (Y/n) responded, "Good morning!" 

After choosing a delicate flower, (Y/n) made my way to Ino's side to settle the payment. "You look stunning," Ino remarked, her compliment painting a blush across (Y/n)'s cheeks. "Thank you," she replied, feeling a flutter of warmth at her words. Lost in a silent exchange, their gazes locked, drawing them into an unspoken connection. 

With a gentle touch, Ino adorned (Y/n) with a sunflower, tucking it delicately behind her ear. "It suits you," she complimented, her words resonating with a sweetness that made (Y/n)'s heart flutter. Their laughter intertwined, mirrored by the blush that colored their cheeks in unison.

"If you don't mind my asking, what are you planning to do with the flowers?" Ino inquired gently. "I'm going to visit my parents' graves," (Y/n) responded softly.  "If it's alright with you, would you like some company? I'd be happy to join you," Ino offered sincerely. "Sure, if you're not busy," (Y/n) replied with a grateful smile.

"Mom! I'll be heading out for a bit!" Ino called out as she swiftly removed her apron.

Upon reaching (Y/n)'s parents' grave, (Y/n) tenderly lit a candle, casting a warm glow over the serene setting. Together, they placed the flowers, each gesture filled with respect and remembrance. 

They settled onto the soft grass, finding some comfort in each other's presence. Ino leaned gently against (Y/n)'s shoulder, her expression reflecting a mixture of regret and empathy. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when your parents passed away. You must have needed a lot of support during that time," Ino sighed, her voice heavy with remorse. 

"It's alright, we weren't really close back then," (Y/n) responded softly. "I guess I should have reached out to you during our Academy days. You've always been so kind, and people naturally feel comfortable around you, even Sasuke-kun," Ino mused. 

"Why didn't you reach out then? Was it because of Sasuke?" (Y/n) inquired gently. Ino hesitated briefly, her gaze drifting away as she admitted softly, "Yes."

(Y/n) chuckled softly. "I get it. Sakura often gets irritated with me because we're practically inseparable," she admitted. Pausing for a moment, she continued, "But it's fine to talk to me even if Sasuke is around. Just avoid doing anything that annoys him, and you'll be fine. Even if he's aware you have a crush on him, just don't overdo it."

"I don't actually like him," Ino mumbled quietly. "Pardon?" (Y/n) asked, leaning in slightly to catch Ino's words clearly, seeking clarification.

"Nothing, I said we should head back before my mom starts worrying," Ino replied, deflecting the conversation smoothly. (Y/n) offered, "Of course, I'll walk you home."

Standing together in front of the flower shop, Ino couldn't help but notice (Y/n)'s face inching closer, causing her heart to quicken its pace. With a gentle touch, (Y/n) removed the sunflower from her own ear and delicately placed it on Ino's. "I think this suits you better," (Y/n) remarked softly as she adjusted the sunflower, tucking it behind Ino's ear and fixing her hair with tender care.