Graduation Trials

"Now listen, Naruto. You failed the last graduation test and the one before that," Iruka scolded Naruto, who was tied up with a rope in the classroom. "This is no time to be goofing off, you fool!"

"We will have a re-test on the Transformation Jutsu! Even those who already passed will take it!" Iruka announced to the class, eliciting whines of complaint from the students.

"Sakura Haruno, transform!" Sakura morphed into a perfect replica of Iruka. "Okay," Iruka recorded her progress on his clipboard. Sakura reverted back to her normal self, a look of pure joy on her face.

"Sasuke-kun, did you see that?" Sakura asked Sasuke, using her baby voice. Sasuke ignored her, clearly uninterested.

"Next, Uchiha Sasuke," Iruka called, and Sasuke stepped forward, performing the Transformation Jutsu flawlessly.

"Next, Hanabi (Y/n)," Iruka said. (Y/n) stepped forward proudly, transforming into a perfect Iruka replica.

"Okay," Iruka said. (Y/n) stepped away, and Iruka called Naruto next.

"What a drag," Shikamaru sighed, and Ino nodded in agreement. "And it's all your fault," she added, shooting a disapproving look at Naruto. "Like I care!" Naruto retorted, stepping forward to perform the Transformation Jutsu.

"Transform!" He commanded, turning into a sexy female version of himself. Iruka's nose bled as he glared at Naruto. "HAHA! How's that?" Naruto laughed. "I call it 'Sexy Jutsu.'" Iruka scolded him.

(Y/n) giggled beside Sasuke. "Omg, that was hilarious!" she exclaimed.

Sasuke looked confused. "Why are you laughing?" he asked her. "It was funny, that's why! Why don't you laugh, Sasuke?" she said. "No thanks, I'm fine," Sasuke replied. "Suit yourself, Sasuke," (Y/n) said, and Sasuke just scoffed in response.

"We are now about to begin the graduation test," Iruka announced to the class. "When your name is called, please proceed to the next classroom. The test is Clone Jutsu."

"Clone Jutsu again?" (Y/n) complained. Sasuke spoke up. "Well, that's basic for you. You can literally do a Shadow Clone, which is a Jonin level."

"Well, true..." (Y/n) paused. "But it's still a graduation test. So let's just do our best and not worry about it being easy or hard, I guess."

"Hanabi (Y/n)!" Iruka called. "Well, see you!" (Y/n) stood up and went to the other classroom. She opened the door and bowed to the two teachers there, Iruka and Mizuki. "Oh, it's the dude who stole the scroll. Or rather, will steal the scroll." There was no one else inside the classroom except for them.

"Are you ready?" Iruka asked. "Yes!" (Y/n) responded.

"You may start now," Mizuki added. (Y/n) performed the hand signs for "Shadow Clone Technique," and suddenly the area was filled with countless shadow clones of (Y/n). "W-wow. Iruka, you didn't tell me you have a student like this! She could have graduated a long time ago or at least advanced a year!" Mizuki exclaimed to Iruka.

"Well, Iruka-sensei once suggested that, but I refused since I don't want to leave my friends behind," (Y/n) responded.

"That's nice of you," Mizuki added, impressed. "Congratulations, you have passed!" Iruka declared.

"Thank you very much!" she bowed to them, and Iruka grabbed the Konoha headband and tied it on her forehead. She smiled and left the classroom, feeling proud.

(Y/n)'s parents were waiting for her outside the Academy. "Mom! Dad! I graduated!" (Y/n) yelled, running towards her parents.

"Congratulations!" Both of them greeted, and her dad lifted her up in the air. He set her back down, and the three of them hugged each other.