WELCOME

Assalamualaikum readers!!!

What does it mean to love and be loved in
return? How far can you go for the one you love? How much patience and tolerance do you need to deal with your loved one? Isn't love said to be the most wonderful of all feelings yet it is the most misunderstood one as it can lead to the eruption ofmany other feelings like Sadness, Anger, Jealousy Trust, Anticipation, Kindness and most important of all FEAR!

Faiz Ahmad is a workaholic. He doesn't
have enough time for Allah (God) and his wife.

A tragic incident occurs that turns his world upside down and he is left alone & shattered. This incident changes him completely The story of love, heartbreak, hope and seeking Allah's miracle. Allah's plans are always better if only we knew.

Come and enjoy this journey of Faiz, who sets forward to fnd and revive lost love and the Miracle of Allah all over again

This story is the author's imagination and
any resemblance to a person's name, event, place, incidents, etc is purely coincidental and fictitious. And any resemblance of name and events to other watt-pad stories is not intentional, rather a mere coincidence.

Assalamualaikum readers!! I am back
with my third book. Missed me? Huh?
Hope you are still safe. And also before starting the story I would like to tell you that this is not a sequel because I am mentioning the same name for the fictional women as I have already used in my last story. Stay safe and eat lot of delicious food. Don't forget to vote. Stay tuned for the next episode.

Jazakallah khair
-Rukhsaar Bordiwala.