EPILOGUE!!!

9 years later...

"Be with those who love your being,"

"Sweetie! How long will you take to get ready?"Faiz called out while tucking his shirt and hurrying up at the same time.

"Almost done," a sweet and relaxed voice replied.

It was Saturday, an off day for Faiz and it was meant to spend it well with his family. All these years changed him a lot, to be precise.He spent time with his family, with himself and with Allah. He needed the extra spiritual space for tranquillity and getting along with life. It wasn't worth trading with anything in this world. Time unveiled the realities of every situation and every action. He could see the beauty in it and everything apart from it.

He was standing by the door, lost in his thoughts when his fingers were intert wined by someone with the most delicate and familiar touch. A smile crept to his lips and they moved towards the car together.

Faiza waved at her grandmother, while Faiz drove them away.

"Dad, Are we taking carnations this time also?", Faiz asked with a bit of excitement in her tone.

"Yes, sweetie, as always!,"Faiz looked at her and smiled.

They stopped by the flower shop and picked up a fresh bouquet of carnations. The clove-like fragrance of the flower brought back numerous memories that made his heart flutter and also ache at a few of them.

He sighed at the sight of Faiza holding the bouquet, she held and caressed the bouquet just like a baby that gave Faiz a feeling of nostalgia; when he had held Faiza for the first time. She was tiny than the bouquet, her eyes just like her mother, deep and full of compassion for everyone who could read it.

Driving away those thoughts, he drove toward their destination for today.

Faiz stopped the car by a huge gate abovewhich was a board that read, "Al Haadi Memorial Garden." Something inside Faiz would clench whenever Saturdays arrived, and he was supposed to come here. He loved to be here, but he dreaded the reason that made him come here in the first place.

Faiz closed the car's door, held Faiza's hand and went inside the cemetery. He has been visiting this place for 7 years now, and Faiza joined him a year ago. Earlier it was a tough journey but slowly it had become an amandatory visit and a day that he longed for no matter what. After all, he was visiting his better half, Rukhsaar.

"Here it is, Mumma, your favorite flowers!We hope you will love it," Faiza said, placing the bouquet on her mother's grave. She was too young to realise that this realm had no connection with the one that Rukhsaar's soul has been residing in now, but only Allah had the mastery over all the facts. His will was beyond a man's wide imagination.

Faiz stared at the little girl. His heart broke at the sight every time as Emaan raised her little hands and asked Allah to send those flowers to her mum.

Faiz kneeled down to her level and hugged her. He held back his tears and said, "Come Faiza we will pray for your Mum now".

Faiz recited few verses from the HolyQur an and then raised his hands to pray for her wife, for her peace and forgiveness,and to be with her in the Hereafter.

Faiza followed him and prayed for her Mum. The young soul still needed time to understand the mysteries of the universe and how it functioned, especially the power of prayer.But her already anxious heart had profound trust in Allah that usually lacked in adults. Kids are innocent.

Faiza raised her hands just like her dad and said, "Dear Allah, please give these flowers 5 mum. Tell her I am a good girl who obey everyone. We all are fine here but miss herevery day. Dad misses her the most. Keep her safe and happy." Raising her voice a bit and in a hurry, she added, "And also, tell my dad to give me ice cream today."