THE DREAM

"The dream is a wish your heart makes,
hoping it to come true, to live it, and to enjoy it with all might"

"Ruku! Baby, honey, bunny,. I'm back.
Your hubby is back, Faiz shouted playfully on entering their room.

On seeing Rukhsaar acting as 'sleeping peacefully, he tiptoed towards the bed, picked one of the pillows and threw it to her and started laughing.

Rukhsaar got up at once and was wide-eyed staring at Faiz. Allah!! You scared me!' Was all she could speak seeing Faiz laughing like a mad man.

'Don't act as if you didn't know it was me.'
Faiz was giggling, sitting opposite to her on the bed.

No kidding Faiz, I was trying to sleep
and you scared me, Rukhsaar faked anger and narrowed her eyes towards him.

How can my wife sleep without waiting for her hubby, Faiz made a puppy face.

It's not tine for Mr Husband to come home,Rukhsaar huffed and laid down and closed her eyes.

Ok Mr hubby is sorry for that but it's only 12 AM baby', Faiz made a sad face.

Rukhsaar opened her eyes and declared, 'wow! Then Mr husband should have come at 2 AM.

Hey! I'm sorry I .. Umm.

As Faiz was speaking, Rukhsaar cut him off with a cute smile and closed her eyes again,' Your wife is sry as she won't be available at your service tonight. Please freshen up..and...s..leee..ppp...Good night...'

Faiz looked at her and smiled. He went to
the washroom and came back and was shocked to see their bed empty as Rukhsaar was not there....

"Rukhsaar!!!", Faiz shouted and woke
up wide eye from his sleep and was
sweating heavily though it was the month of September.

He switched on his bed lamp and looked at his watch kept on the lamp table. It was 4 AM and almost time for fajr namaz. He switched off his alarm in case it started playing during namaz as it was on snooze.He went to his washroom and after wudhu sat for his prayer, to talk to Allah, to seek forgiveness, to ask for a miracle to happen...

After dua, he tried to remember his dream and fought back those tears that made their way to his eyes. He remembered reading a quote somewhere stated that "The person you dream about is the one who is missing you".

It was then, he decided he should meet her again..

Assalamualaikum readers!!
A small chapter!!!
But I'm trying you see;
What do you think about this part?
Ignore mistakes if any,
Do vote, share and comment. They are my inspiration too.

JazakAllah Khair