THE STRUGGLES BEGINS!!!

"Nothing that's worthwhile is ever easy.
Remember that"

"Rukhsaar gets up... Open your eyes Rukhsaar," Adil panicked.

Adil took Rukhsaar into his arms and slowly put her on the bed. He rushed downstairs to get water and informed everyone of Rukhsaar's condition. Faiz called the doctor and rushed along with everyone towards his room. Adil sprinkled some water on Rukhsaar face but in vain. She didn't inch or showed any response towards their effort. The doctor arrived after some time and checked her.

"I asked you, people, not to give her any
kind of stress or shock," The doctor said to
everyone present there with a hint of anger.

"But... Doctor..we cannot lie to her about
her past... It will hurt her later anyhow," Adil justified his action.

"But I warned you, people, not to say her
things which could... Ummm.. Okay...But
next time please take care of it, the situation will get worse if her brain experience such things continuously," the doctor said. "You may lose her if her convulsions get serious," the doctor continued with a firm tone making everyone shudder.

Nobody could speak any further. They kept
quiet and stared at Rukhsaar's sleeping figure, accepting the words stated by the doctor, hoping and praying that Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala will make things alright someday.

The doctor prescribed some extra mnedicines looking at Rukhsaar's condition. He reminded them that she should not miss any of her medicines and should not experience any kind of stress. She shouldn't be forced to accept anything. He also checked on her before leaving and said she will get back her senses after an hour or two.

Silence crept inside their room. Nobody felt
like speaking anything to anyone. Huda and
Aamina left the room quietly. Faiz, whose
eyes were flooded with tears sat beside Rukhsaar's. Adil looked at him and began to speak but stopped himself from seeing Faiz breaking down. He walked towards him and kept his hand on Faiz's shoulder. Faiz did not move but sat beside her and tears kept rolling down his cheeks. He could not afford to lose her all over again. He could not afford to spend his years without her, longing for her presence, her smile, her love. She made him realise the importance of love, and the blessings of the Almighty, the value of the life granted to him by Allah. She changed him, changed him into a person who is praised by all, who walked in the path that leads to Jannah.

He sat there for sometimes and then it was
time for zuhr salah, so he got up and went
down in prostration before Allah. He cried his heart out before the one he should without being judged. He thanked him, asked for forgiveness, for His blessings, for lost love, for his miracle.

Rukhsaar opened her eyes and woke up. She felt dizzy and the events of the recent past played inside her head and she was reminded of all those talks she had with Adil. She broke down on realising that she lost her mom, the only person whom she trusted after Allah, the.only one who she could rely upon whenever she felt low, her only family after Adil, she lost her forever. This thought made her sick and she was shattered and shaken. But then her eyes fell on the other person present inside the room who was sitting on a mat and was offering duaa. She stopped crying and stared at him and was reminded of Adil's words that she was married and this was her inlaw's house. The one whom she considered a stranger till now was her husband. She felt like losing something most important and was forced with something that was not all known to her.

She sobbed, hugged her knee and rested her head on them. Faiz got up and saw her. He thanked Allah for bringing back her senses. He saw her crying and tried to move towards her but couldn't gather enough courage to face her. He looked helplessly at her. He took a deep breath and went towards her.

"Ummm... I think you should offer your
salah.. it's already late", Faiz spoke calmly.
Rukhsaar looked up to find the source of the voice. She moved a little on seeing Faiz standing there.

Instead of sympathising with me, he is asking me to offer my salah. Am I really blessed with such a husband? Am I that worth it?

"Did I say something wrong?," Faiz
asked, "I think it will help you feel better.. the way it did to me every time," Faiz spoke furthermore to himself than to her.
Rukhsaar was snapped out of her thoughts by his question. She got down from her bed and went towards the washroom, glancing at him on the way and turned away suddenly on realising he was doing the same all this time.

She sat down on the prayer mat and started crying. She asked Allah for his blessing, asked him to give her enough patience to bear this loss. She cried and cried and tears never left her eyes.

Meanwhile, Faiz was downstairs with
everyone and informed them about Rukhsaar. They were relieved on hearing that. Aamina wanted to see her daughter in law but didn't know how to face her. Faizan was curious and kept on asking her mom about her Chachi. Every member of the family had their own way of dealing with the situation, but what they had in common were prayer and hope.

"Bhai please go and ask her to eat this.. She has to take her medicines," Faiz asked Adil and gave him a sandwich and a glass of juice.

"I think you should go Faiz," Adil replied
with a straight smile.

Faiz looked at him and then nodded in
reply and went upstairs with lots of hope and expectations. Hoping that she will accept him and expecting his hope to come true.

Assalamualeikum readers!!!
Sorry for such a late update and a short
chapter. I have exams in a few days and also Ramadan is also coming I will be busy in it. And with all these, it's not possible to update ASAP. Hope you understand:)
Tell me How you find this chapter?
And jazakallah khair for your love and support towards my story I am so glad that my story rank's "1 in halallovestory."
Lots of love
Happy reading

Jazakallah khair