THE MISUNDERSTANDING!!!

"Faith is giving up everything to Allah and receiving everything from him,"

Faiz tried to console her, and after mucheffort, she tried to speak.

"L.. Mom.... Faiz... I .lost my....mom....mymom... I lost. My mom here..."She broke down again into uncontrollable sobs.

They were standing outside the parking areaand Rukhsaar's condition urged Faiz to move forward and hug her. He held her that way while she was still crying and repeating those words.

Something got her, and she pushed him away.Faiz was confused and didn't know how to reciprocate to all this.

"How dare you?"

"Rukhsaar...what do you mean, sweetheart?"

"Don't call me that and stay away," Rukhsaar warned him, still sobbing hard.

"Ok.. but will you please explain to me what's wrong? "Faiz moved towards her, trying to calm her down.

"Don't touch me please, I said stay away."

Rukhsaar tried to walk away from him, she didn't know where she will end up but she kept on walking, Her mind couldn't get over the fact that Faiz, who claimed and showed himself to be the best husband in this world did something terrible. How could he bring her to a place that held so many bad memories and her worst nightmare? She couldn't get this, and she could never get it either. She felt flustered and broken. She was walking away from him when she heard him call her name,this made her increase her pace. Anger and corresponding emotions were at their peak.

"Rukhsaar...please stop... let me know Rukhsaar...Hey..Rukhsaar stopped abruptly and faced him.

"Don't act Faiz, you know very well what you have done!"

"Wallah. I don't know. "

"How could you bring me here? You knew very well I lost my mom... My mom.Faiz...I lost my mom here, "Rukhsaar broke into tears again.

For a few seconds, Faiz was clueless. He had no idea what she meant. Things began to clear when he recalled that incident. Yes,it was true that this place held not so good memories, but it had tremendous other beautiful memories too. Faiz remembered that after the death of Rukhsaar's mom, she didn't want to visit this restaurant, and Faiz didn't talk about this either. He knew the pain and suffering Rukhsaar had faced.

After fewmonths when she had decided to move onshe herself came up with the topic and asked him to visit this restaurant. She believes that we should overcome our worst fear first in order to move on with our life. They visited this restaurant quite often, and Rukhsaar didn't seem to have been bothered by it at all. But now, here she was blaming him for coming here in the first place. His intention was just to let her cherish and remember the good memories they had here and not to scrap her wounds. But his good intentions seemed toturn otherwise.

"Rukhsaar? you alright?"

Rukhsaar lost her consciousness just before Faiz moved forward to hold her. He felt so helpless and guilty. He was scared of the consequences that he might face later. He was in a dilemma as to how Rukhsaar would react.Will she lose her memory all over again?Will she does not recognize him or his love for her? What if she hates him forever?All these thoughts somersaulted in his head while he was driving her to the hospital. His only hope was with Allah.

"Faiz, I guess she is having trouble with past traumatic memories, basically speaking shehas Post-traumatic stress disorder", Doctor quoted a while later after examining Rukhsaar,who was still sleeping.

Faiz gave a quizzical look, unaware of what the doctor meant.

"It is to say, she had suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder in the past when she had lost her mom that had intensely affected her as you know very well, but then she eventually moved on. As of today, when she had a memory recall, she could remember those traumatic memories, and this might have led her to react that way. "

Somewhere, the doctor's words made sense to him. He was not aware of the deep scientific stuff behind all this, but he knew it was going to be tough, really tough to deal with her condition that seemed to be so stubborn that he left her wholly. The doctor had alsomentioned that this might lead to prolongeddepression, stress, and a problem with personal relationships. He also asked him to be extra careful while talking to her or while trying to convey anything. He is not supposed to force her or stress her to bring back hermemories, not even think of doing that.

Which also means leaving everything in the hands of Almighty, The Qadr of Allah.

"Faiz, I hope things get better with yousoon", Doctor said with a neutral expression,patting his shoulder.

Faiz stood there shattered and broken.For he was being tested again. His faith and hope seemed to crumble with every word the doctor had said. He felt like screaming but otherwise couldn't gather enough courage to reply to the doctor.

He was waiting for her to remember him, her memories to come back, but at every step, he was presented with different kinds of situations to deal with. He felt hopeless dayby day, but it was his test, a trial that needed his faith to grow stronger every time.

"Hey Rukhsaar... Please have your dinner"

"Im saying for the thousand times that I'm not hungry," Rukhsaar replied in between her sobs.

"You need to get well soon.'"

"I don't,"

"Please try to understand.. I love..I just..I am just trying to take care of yours. "

"And I don't need it, please leave me alone. I don't even remember anything regarding you.Even if I try to remember, I just can't. It hurts!Ijust wish I knew what we had shared. Why and how we came this far. This is driving me insaneevery time. I'm confused. I know you are my husband, but my mind doesn't make me syncanything with all the situations that are going on.

Faiz sat beside her and turned her facetowards him, "Look Rukhsaar, you need to understand certain things. I know your situation is beyond explanations, but it can go this way. We have to move forward with our lives together."

Rukhsaar was keenly listening to him, and Faiz thought his speech finally made some impact on her, but after a few seconds, she inched back.

"Please leave me alone... Faiz, "Rukhsaar said, not meeting his face.

"Well, if that's what you wish as of now," Faiz left with these words, nothing knowing what and how he was supposed to come out of this situation. He dreaded every second that awaited with a garland of thorns for himbut somewhere between all this chaos, his heart still had faith in Allah, that things will turn otherwise someday, if not for today.

Assalamualaikum readers!!!
Comment and let me know what the
best part of today's chapter!?
Hope you all are doing well. Prepare yourselves because the last episode is coming soon. I am thankful to you all. Stay safe. I love you all.

Jazakallah khair