DREAM INTERPRETATION!!!

"If someone loves you truly, he/she doesn't want your money, house, etc..they just want your attention, your time, your presence to make sure you love them too."

Faiz had his breakfast with everyone.
Everyone, which included Aamina, his mom, Sohail, his dad, Farmaan, his elder brother, Huda, his bhabhi, and their Lil son Faizan, who was already seated and was waiting for him to appear.

He had his breakfast and when everyone
left for their respective work he went to his mom's room.

'Assalamaleikum mamma', Faiz wished her silently. On hearing the word 'mamma', Aamina turned and was rushed with emotions. She almost said Rukhsaar... Faiz didn't hear it.

"Walekumaslaam Faiz, Is everything
fine? BTW thanks for having breakfast with everyone after such a long time., Aamina gave him a hopeful smile.

'Ammi.. Umm.. I had a dream about
her...again', Faiz spoke slowly.

He clearly remembered the last time he had a dream, a nightmare actually, he was walking beside Rukhsaar and suddenly she vanished into thin air. He searched for her only to find her name on a grave.

"Ohh! Faiz. I know what you want to do
but last time also I said it's not possible. You know the reason dear, Aamina spoke calmly choosing her words carefully.

'But ammi... I think she is missing me', Faiz said and with this, he felt his heartbeat pause for a while and his throat choked up with his own words.

"Then you should go and meet her', Aamina said, trying to hold her tears at bay.

Amina'sflashback:Mamma....mamma...mom..mummy., where are you??Rukhsaar came shouting all the way from her room.

"Uffooo! This girl and her excitement! I'm in the kitchen Rukhsaar, Aamina yelled, smiling to herself.

'Assalamaleikum mamaamaaaaa', Rukhsaar breathless, but her eyes flashed a hidden excitement and happiness.'Allah! Have some water before you spill your excitement, Were you running a Marathon?',

Aamina said giving her a glass of water.
"Thanks, Mom', Rukhsaar drank it in one go. "Now tell me what's making you crazy at this hour', Aamina looked at her curiously as Rukhsaar was blushing. Rukhsaar hugged her mom-in-law tightly and whispered in her ears, 'I am expecting'. And buried her face blushing hard.

"Wow..ohhh. Masha Allah!' I'm so happy, I will be Granny again', Aamina was beaming and tried to break herself from the hug to look into Rukhsaar's eyes.

"Mom! Pls don't tell Faiz about it pls pls
pls, I will tell him myself, I will give him
a surprise', Rukhsaar said folding her hands literally and begging like a small child. "C'mon, don't act crazy, you think your mom can spoil your surprise?, Aamina said shoving her hands.

'Awww, you're the best mom-in-law in this whole world', Rukhsaar said kissing Aamina's forehead...

'Ammi, why are you crying?", Faiz asked
with a concerned look. Aamina was broken away from her thoughts and she was aware of his presence. Just some memories from well-gone past', Aamina said dabbing her eyes.

Faiz knew not to question more and left
for his work, only to keep himself away from strange thoughts.

Assalamaleikum readers!!!
Enjoying so far?
Any guess about what might have happened to Rukhsaar?
Do let me know in the comment section
below.
Please support and click that star and show some love.

Jazakallah khair