THE WORST MEMORIES!!!

"Sometimes crying is the only way your
eyes speak when your words can't explain
what the heart feels"

"Hey Faiz, wassup, when are you coming
home? It's Saturday you said we will be going somewhere..remember??", Rukhsaar spoke to Faiz over the phone.

"Rukhsaar.yes...I remembered it..Ummm..one sec..", Faiz kept his phone and spoke over his landline, "Sana please can you ask Uzair to bring yesterday's file immediately I need to see it before talk to the boss"

"Rukhsaar...I'm busy right now...I will call
you..umm..after 20 mins", Faiz said and was about to hang up when Rukhsaar suddenly spoke up, "Ok..but don't forget to perform your Zuhr salah".

"Rukhsaar not a kid, I will do it don't poke me always please.. ", Faiz hung up.

Time went by but neither Faiz called her nor he came home as promised to her.. He came around 10 PM.

"Rukhsaar...Where are you?", Faiz shouted as he entered their room.

"I'm in the washroom..Im coming.", Rukhsaar  was crying all the time and had gone to the washroom to fix her up before Faiz comes.

"Where were you girl?... I'm damn tired."
Faiz asked her and was about to hug her
when she moved back and replied to him
without looking into his eyes, "I was ummm.I will get coffee for you":.

"Rukhsaar.. look at me." Faiz held her hand as she was about to leave and turned her around to look into her eyes. "What happened? Why are you behaving so strange...wait..were you crying?", Faiz asked her with frustration.

"No. it's not like that...I was not...", Rukhsaar was speaking when Faiz cut her.., "Don't tell me you were crying just becauseI could not come early", Faiz huffed moving his hand through his hair.

"No...I was not crying because of that reason.."; Rukhsaar whispered

"Then why were you crying?. Do you have
any idea what I go through every day. I work for my boss but he has no sympathy let alone he will leave me early. His constant nagging irritates me and when I come home I see my wife crying because I could not come home early", Faiz yelled at her.

"Faiz.I didn't cry. I..", Rukhsaar was on the
verge of tears. Faiz slightly pushed her when she tried to hold his hand and asked her to leave him alone and he stormed out of their room.

Rukhsaar couldn't control herself and broke down and let all those tears pasS which she was holding for so long.

She sat crying on the couch for what felt like an eternity. Faiz entered the room, gave a sideways glance to her and went to sleep.
She cried harder and after some time she fell asleep on the couch. After 5 hours she got up and looked at her phone, it was 6 AM. Though she was late for her salah it didn't matter much cause Allah knows and he forgives the believer. After namaz, she cried again. She could not understand the situation she was in. She wanted to believe that everything will be alright but nothing seemed to ft in the proper place. She was losing hope but had her faith firm on Allah.

Faiz woke up and got ready for the office.
Everyone was at the dining table and Rukhsaar was waiting for him as they used to eat from the same plate. Like many other promises, they had promised to continue eating from the same plate even if they had a fight.

Faiz greeted everyone and looked at Rukhsaar, he was reminded of his promise but his ego was enough to ignore it.

Rukhsaar looked at him but he took another plate and had his breakfast.

As Rukhsaar sat there, drops of tears made their way from her eyes down her cheeks and she closed her eyes.

As usual that Faiz came back home but
didn't talk to Rukhsaar. When she saw him
entering their room she got up from the couch.

"How was your day Faiz", Rukhsaar asked with a sad smile, trying hard to behave strongly.

"It was good", Faiz replied without any
interest.

"Shall I get coffee for you", Rukhsaar asked.

"Don't worry about me I said I'm fine", Faiz
replied in frustration.

Rukhsaar broke down on hearing his words and rushed to the washroom. She was upset since yesterday, It was Faiz's fault but he was acting as ifit was entirely her fault. Most of the time they had little fights regarding this matter but this one was quite worse than before. Usually, he asked her to forgive him or made up with her by bringing her gifts...

The next day Rukhsaar didn't wake up for
breakfast and Aamina asked Faiz what was
going on between them..

"Faiz. what's going on? When I ask her she
changes the topic. And when I insist her she says she will eat later.", Aamina asked.

"I don't know.. Maybe she eats later... Im
getting late ammi...I'm leaving...", Faiz
replied hastily.

"Faiz please go and ask her to come and
have her breakfast. She doesn't listen to me
and I'm worried", Aamina asked him with
concern.

Faizlooked at Aamina and then after few
seconds went upstairs...

"Rukhsaar wake up, ammi is waiting for you. Go and have your breakfast", Faiz spoke in a formal tone.

"I will have it...Im not well. ", Rukhsaar replied with broken words. Her voice was hoarse and her face was red.

"What happened Rukhsaar?... You look so pale... Faiz asked politely. He went and sat on the bed beside her and checked her.

"Im fine...you are getting late..so...", Rukhsaar was trying to speak when Faiz cut her.

"Get up, look at me. I will call the doctor
as you have a fever. Come and have your
breakfast, get up come with me", Faiz asked her.

Rukhsaar got up and sat beside him. She looked into his eyes and spoke in a low voice," Faiz...you've hurt me soo...much.. You stopped talking to me as if it was all my fault. You didn't even care to ask...how I felt?. We had fights but we made up but this time you didn't even care...you..know what. Someday you will come to see me but you won't be able to meet me and.then.."

Faiz was listening to her and he couldn't let
her continue further. He embraced her close to his chest and whispered," Please don't say so. I'm sorry sweetheart.. I will make it up to you. I'm sorry for hurting you."

Rukhsaar sobbed and hugged him. She regretted Saying so much without thinking...

"Faiz.come and have breakfast with us", Uzair called him and kept his hand on Faiz's
shoulder to get his attention.

Faiz blinked back his tears and said," I will
just perform my zuhr salah and come.Im
already late". It was 3 PM but these days it hardly mattered to Faiz what the clock showed. It was just another day for the world, for people around him, but for Faiz, it was one day closer to Hope, closer to finding a Miracle..

Assalamualeikum readers!!!
You guys have no idea how much I loved your comments in previous chapters and I'm looking forward to such lovely comments in the future too.. Inshallah
Not a big chapter though, but I'm sure you're enjoying the story and hoping the best for Faiz
Im very busy these days so updates will be
weekly.

Jazakallah khair