Chapter2- Wedding Day

My mother strolls into my room with a hair comb and eyeliner to tidy myself up, i had just finished applying my dress and shoes. My dress was bone-white, and flared out from the bottom dropping to the floor, the design was beautiful and made the dress look so unique. I slip on my flat dolly shoes, also white to match my pretty dress. I'm ready, but not. Let's just say i am the most nervous person alive right now.

"Mary Anne, you look stunning!" my mother shouts jumping with joy. "Thank you mother but please, Mary is just fine" i say, reassuring her that i do not like my first and middle name being used together. We get inside the car that was parked outside my porch, it's a matte black Rolls Royce with tinted windows, it was my dream car. We are currently on the drive to the wedding place or whatever they called it. See, i'm too young to even know what it all is called. I'm only 19, why am i choosing to marry, well quite frankly i didn't have a choice, my mum would force me or cut me out of her will.

I cannot imagine what my father would think to this if he stayed with us, i'm not sure where he is anymore or what he is doing with his life, it has been 13 years since i last saw him or even talked to him. I was correct all these years, he won't be here for my wedding, or to see my first child grow. It was his choice to leave though, if he wanted me, he would've stayed with me and Mother. Enough about my father, i'm just nervous to see who even turns up to see the wedding, i'm marrying a literal stranger.

We walk in and i wait in the out house ready to walk down the aisle. All i know is that my future husband is along through that door, followed by my mother, little brother and near enough all of my family. All i have to do is marry this man, i promised myself before agreeing that one bad situation, then i'm signing to a divorce. It's my time now, to walk down the aisle. I stand up from the chair and proceed to walk down with my Grandad Micheal, as my father wasn't here to.

They all stand up and look at me as i walk through, my first sight is the groom, my husband, my mother wasn't kidding. He's actually a really attractive man, baby blue eyes, brunette slicked hair, stubble haired face, although that was the outside, i still needed to find out his true intentions. "Hello how are you?" Dean says, I instantly notice his strong Scouse accent, my whole entire family are Londoners, i've never heard a scouse man in my whole life. Pretending that i didn't zone out questioning his accent, i return a hello with a small grin.

His accent was strong and heavy, and his voice box was vaguely deep, although his looks were oddly familiar. It feels as though i had seen him before but i knew that i hadn't, i just had a stronger wave of deja vu for some odd reason. He was around 2 inches taller than me, and he had a pointy nose like something out of a cartoon. We exchange rings and say our vows that i had literally just made up in my head now, i had no idea what to say so i ended up quoting Hemmingway. "You may now kiss the bride" mr smith says enthusiastically. He leans in to kiss me and i can feel his minty cold breath against my upper lip.