Chapter8- The Positive

Before i went over to Dean's i felt a little throbbing gesture in my stomach. I placed my hands on my stomach and realise it's a lot bigger than it was before i met Dean. The only thing is that i cannot be pregnant, i'm still a virgin. Although maybe it's a miracle and i'm the next virgin mary.

I look in my mothers set of drawers and find an unopened boxed pregnancy test. I rush to the bathroom to go do the test. And wait 3 minutes. My foot taps on the kitchen floor, eager to find out the answer as my impatience swallows me up. 3 minutes finally pass by and i turn the test over.

"POSITIVE!, HOW!?" i shout. I keep it to myself, i don't want anyone to know that a young woman like me, the innocence. Is pregnant. I don't know how, is it a rigged test, or a miracle? We will soon find out if my stomach grows, i'm on a diet anyway it should be easy to tell. Oh and i've just realised. My name is Mary. The next virgin Mary. Ha get it? Yeah no time for jokes i've got to head to Deans.

I arrive at Deans with the test in my back pocket. I walk through the door and seen Dean sat on the couch with a coffee in his hand. He stands up and walks towards me. "Took your time Mary?" he says with a questioning look in his face. "Yeah sorry, i had to do something for my mother." i say, only it was me that knew that was a lie.

"So what did you want to talk about?" he says sitting back down after looking at me. I sit down beside him looking at him in the eyes. "I accidentally found your...stash?" i say muttering my words. "My stash?" he says clearly acknowledging what i'm talking about. "You're drugs Dean." "Why were you in my room!" he instantly interrupted.

"I wasn't! but why do you have them!" i say raising my voice. "They're not even for me okay, stop being such an over reacting drama queen!" he says storming upstairs.
I decide to follow him, beside the fact he had kilos of drugs beside his bed, i was still pregnant and he needed to know.

I knock on his door, and open it gently. "Dean, i'm sorry okay but you need to listen to me" i say closing the door behind me. "I already told you they weren't mine" he says sighing. "Yeah i know, i'm pregnant" i say staring at the ground, just waiting for the mocking response. "Pregnant? don't make me laugh" he chuckles. "You're a virgin?" he adds

"yeah but the test came back positive, it's like a..miracle?" i say crumbing down with the thought of his answer. Dean just stares at me for a minute, then bursts out with the laughter. "You've, you've gotta be kidding" he says chuckling in between each word. "Well i don't know? we're going to have to see what changes." i say

"We? what do you mean we?" he says with a concerned look with a dropped left eye brow. "Well you're the dad" i say with anxiousness filling to the brim of me. "DAD? Mary, we have not slept together, whatever that creature is inside you isn't mine, besides you're not really my type, you'd probably never get laid" he says in the most mocking way.

How dare he try see for my future, and how dare my own husband say i am not his type, i get we were bling married and didn't have a choice, but it's not even about the looks, it's about the personality so he is just beyond rude. I thought he could change. But the thing is, i love him, yeah i know it's hard to love someone on only 3 weeks but i think i have actually fallen in love with Dean.