Chapter21- Reliving Memories

We arrive at the same car place where i had purchased Mary Anne's car, the manager comes through from his office.
"Back again fella?" he says "Yeah tia time i ain't buying, just waiting for my temporary vehicle, i've been a member for 3+ years so, i crashed mine, they are just in the lot picking out one" i say pausing after every sentence "Well you look rough man, when you get home make sure you rest.

"Yeah for sure, i need it." I say. The employee comes through and tells me that my car is outside, got to use this bag of junk until mine is repaired. Speeding is not worth it. Just gets you into chaos. I drive back home and open my door. It's a very windy night so i can't wait to get in and warm up. As i turn the key, the wind blows a wrapper of a chocolate bar in my face.

I grab it and it's from a Crunchy bar. I remember Mary used to love them, it was her favourite. I throw it in the bin and walk inside. The hollow walls, and the silence of my surroundings are peaceful, but id so anything to just hear her laugh. It's so quiet without her. She was so full of life and energy. I ruined her life, I was the reason she ended her life.

I walk upstairs and my bed is covered wit CDs we both used to listen to. Some Elvis Presley here, and some old hip hop CDs.
I take them from my bed and put one in.
The song played Bridge Over Troubled Water, by Elvis Presley. As the song plays i drift off isn't a dream. Like a slideshow of all our favourite memories and all our best moments, this is breaking me, i'll never ever move on and i don't plan on.

Mary Anne was a gift, and i was ungrateful. I could've had everything i had most wanted in life, i could've been the happiest man alive. With her by my side, just her and I, we could've ruled the world.
She was my partner in crime, she was the Elizabeth Bennett to my Darcy, the Romeo to my Juliet. Nothing matters in my life if she's not in it.