Chapter5- Back Home

I wake up bright and early in the morning around 7:00AM, i slip on some slippers and leave the bedroom walking to the kitchen. I make 2 coffees for me and Dean and head over to the room to see he's missing from his bed. Now this is where i start to panic, i locked all doors last night and the keys were on my bedside table but my bedroom door is locked. As i place the coffee on the table panicking, i hear a flush of a toilet, i look behind me and there is Dean walking out in black breifs and a white tank. He stops to stare.

"What is it with you?" He says itching his face. "Nothing, just didn't know where you were.. i made you coffee." I say sitting on the bed. "I don't drink coffee." he bluntly replies grabbing a plain black tee from his wardrobe. "Right okay, are you going to tell me what the fuck your issue is"I automatically snap at him, i didn't mean to but he's just beginning to piss me off with his attitude and rudeness. He has no sense of positivity what so ever.

"What did you say?" he was turning around buttoning his top button. "Sorry but you are nothing but rude and awful to be around, you're a snarky piece of shit"i scream over to him. "Divorce me then!" he shouts. Me obviously knowing that
i told my mum i'd give it a go, said something completely out of the ordinary. "Look, it's seems like we're both a bit heated so let's talk later" I say before i can stop myself. He's a jerk! he doesn't deserve my sympathy.

I get dressed into some nice clothes and flats, brush my teeth and grab my keys, Dean had already gone to his dads, he lived with his father only 6 minutes away from me and my mother. He had been in such a rush all morning though. I'm really starting to get a bad feeling about Dean.
I leave the hotel and get in my rented car. With a smooth 1940s radio jam playing in the back, we begin a drive back to my mothers house, i hate being away from home, it up-skittles me.

After only 23 minutes of driving i eventually make it back to my mothers, the hotel was nice but i felt a gush of relief to be back home with my mother. It's going to be even harder to move out. One day i'll be having children of my own but i won't be planning there weddings, so embarrassing. My mother makes food, she makes these beautiful mini chicken pies with golden vegetable rice with a small blob of mayonnaise. It's probably the best meal i've eaten in a long time.

I've been back 48 minutes and it already feels so nice to be back home, although a very miniature part of me misses Dean and the hotel. The part i didn't miss though was Deans rude behaviour. I didn't tell my mum, i didn't want her to worry, i wanted her to know i could handle it. I'm handling it in the best way i can, it's just getting supposedly hard sometimes because of Deans mocking behaviour around and towards me.