TAA 06: My People

CHAPTER 6: MY PEOPLE

FABBY | FABIENNE

Awkward.

That is the only thought I can ever describe about the situation. Aside from what is currently lurking, the silence is battling with the level of awkwardness we have. Even when there are moments that sneaky eyes took a glance at each other, speaking an unheard language and a conversation born with just staring, it didn't beat the scrutiny of how uncomfortable this situation is.

Picture this: four people is currently seating on each side of a rectangular vehicle, currently moving towards an unknown land- for I don't really have the time to memorize the terrain of Zegordia, and Lady Fabienne's memories are also limited, let's just say, we're going somewhere.

Two women are seated just across from each other, one who has her guard up and crossing her arms as a sign that she's not taking any unrealistic jokes right now. While the other one, had her back latched on the vehicle's wall, completely disorganized her spinal cord, sitting like a turtle.

Well, that is me. Sino ba naman kasi ang kayang manatili sa isang posiyon lamang kung ilang oras na ang nakalipas simula nang umalis kami sa vacation house nitong Lord Callaghan nila.

Lord Callaghan is seated on my right, and left of Lavander. He is currently sleeping: his elbow touched his knee, and his palm was supporting his head. He is seated in a half-lotus flower position. His personal assistant slash bodyguard named Winchester, is on the side across from him. Winchester is on my left, and right side of Lavander.

He has a weird expression on his face, parang naiilang siya sa titigan namin dalawa ni Lavander. Although, kung hindi kami napigilan kanina, baka nailabas ko na ang mga pick up line na gusto kong isaboy sa mukha ni Lavander.

She doesn't like me, and so do I. She always looks at me, scrutinizing me with her eyes, and facial expressions. Kahit hindi na siya magsalita, kitang-kita sa mukha niya ang kamalditahan. She has that real bitch face and a prima donna type of girl.

Pinapadali pa ako ni poging Zaryn kanina, pero mali-late lang din kami dahil sa ang tagal mag-ayos ng babaeng ito. Bukod sa mas mamula ang pisngi niya ngayon, wala naman ibang kaaya-ayang tingnan sa kaniya.

She has a cute name, and her clothes have an accent of lavender color. Bakit ba kaso letrang a ang ginagamit sa pangalan niya instead of e, mukha tuloy hindi ko na alam ang spelling ng lavender.

Mahaba ang kanyang manipis na buhok. She has hairpins and clips on her head, and side bangs that make her forehead smaller. She has a cat eyes, super cute ng eye edges niya. Double eyelids si beshy kaya maganda tingnan ang mga mata niya, sayang lang, masyadong demonyo kung makatingin.

She has pouty lips, and a slim jawline. Medyo mataas ang leeg niya, saktong-sakto ang kamay ko kung bakasali na sakalin ko ang bruha. She's wearing off the shoulder top. It has laces, and a leather layer that would protect her two bouncy boobs.

Bigla tuloy akong napatingin sa akin. May ipaglalaban din.

I've been describing this bitch since and I didn't have the time to describe mine. Lady Fabienne has reached legality, so her body is fit to the bodies of ladies her age. My auburn hair could barely touch my shoulders. It's super straight kaya hindi na ako namomblema kung may Dyson air wrap sila o simpleng hair strengthening equipment.

Medyo hindi ako payat, hindi rin mataba. Actually, mas maganda ang katawan ni Lady Fabienne keysa sa katawan ko dati. She has a curve, any clothes perfectly fits on her like a model. We're both tall, and have slender legs. Pero ang maganda kay Lady Fabienne is wala siyang belly fats, ako kasi meron. Lamon lang ako nang lamon sa buhay ko.