Author's Note

It seems like it was yesterday when I decided to push through finishing this one, and now, it's finally done. I feel so many emotions that I just want to say nothing, but I also want to express my sincere gratitude for myself for not giving up Fate.

You see, all of us face different kinds of battles everyday, and we aim to surpass each ordeals in our might. Maybe, for a few months, I've been His weakest soldier— constantly overthinking, doubting this decision. Actually, dapat last year tapos na ito, it was only 10 chapters when I stopped writing it. Buong akala ko, diverting my time and attention to my other stories would make my passion for FT refresh, and start to produce more ideas, but it didn't happen. I don't push myself to any extent when I know it's not giving, so I almost give up.

There are a lot of factors as to why I almost stop midway, and even if I love to tell you all, I don't want to spread negativity here, so let's just say, I'm scared. I am scared of what is happening, of what is growing, and of the demand that I cannot keep. I am scared while I'm writing this, and probably, I will stay afraid throughout the series.

What makes me continue TAA? Well, Fate told me (XD HAHAHAHAHA) But seriously, it is faith. I have faith that everything will be okay, that I will pass this ordeal, and that I shall find my way back to Fate's Transgression. I took a moment of respite (took months) and I decided after Christmas Day that I will finish TAA and prove to myself that I still have unfinished business with Fate.

Then, on January 7, my anniversary with Fate of Esher, I kind of sensed a very profound feeling, making me enlightened, so TAA's ending was created. I know, most, might all—probably not, could be baffled on what happened. Well, I get back on the question: can an assailant's affection bloom or blood be splattered in pursuit of her emergence? on a very annoying loop.

The person that question refers to is Fate of Esher. It isn't actually about the affection of the conductor and the gentry, although it was at the very end, still, the contribution goes to the deity. Her affection actually fueled the second chance, the way what Frencia talks about. Fate is known for her talent in fabricating timelines, and I tell you, Zaryn and Fabienne don't have closure in the real story, they didn't get a chance to have romance, but Fate showered her affection towards her fragments, making her kind enough to always be misunderstood. Well, she does not want sympathy (spoiler) but she also wished to give everyone what they deserve for helping her.

The inclusion of what truly transpired will be revealed in the Special Chapters, and it might take a while, but I assure you, the Epilogue scenes are both real. Two endings.

Thank you so much for the unyielding support, the patience, and the kind comments and reactions throughout the stories. I assure you, I read every single one of it.

Also, TAA and TVM are connected. The story in the Beast Realm doesn't end here. This story shall end with 1.22k reads and 237 votes. See you in the sixth installment.

I love you always, my dearest.

Wendyreen,
Guardian of the Abyss ❤️