❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 27 ❀

Jin also came. He was legit fighting with firemen to stop the fire and to take his brothers out.

Jin: If something happened to them out I will sue you

All the brothers were begging in front of the fireman to save jimin and jungkook

Meanwhile with jimin and jungkook -

Both of them were shocked to see fire everywhere.

Jimin held jungkook's hand more protectively

Jimin tried to move from there while holding jungkook's hand but jungkook stopped on his tracks and said "hyung I am scared.... please do something I can't move"

Jimin hugged him and Said "I told you right I won't let anything happen to you....just trust me"

They both were coughing badly due to smoke.

They moved a little but a small burning wodden plank landed on jungkook's right arm making him cry out loud "ahhh...ahhh it hurts ahhh"

Jimin removed that plank with his own hand without caring about it burning.

They again started moving. As the whole mall is burning they are not able to find the exit.

After a while Suddenly Jimin stopped on his track and said "jungkook there is exit look"

Jungkook looked at where jimin was pointing and said "lets go fast"

They both were walking towards the exit but soon they noticed a wooden door which was completely burning was falling from 1st floor towards them (they were on ground floor)

Without thinking about himself jimin pushed jungkook away and before saying "go out without looking back"

That door falls down just near jimin's legs

Jungkook looked back being horrified and tried to say something. But jimin cut him off and said "GO OUT"

Jungkook didn't argued he got out of the mall and took a breath of fresh air then stated coughing badly

Hyungs and few firemen were standing just out the exit gate so they went towards jungkook.

Hyungs were very relieved seeing jungkook.

Hobi made him drink water

Jungkook coughed and said "my face...ahh it's burning"

Jin hugged him carefully making sure not to touch his burned area and said "hey hey its ok you are fine"

Jungkook relaxed a little feeling his Hyung's warmth

Yoongi on the verge of tears said "lets pour water on his face"

They poured water on his face. After few minutes he calmed down and said "jimin hyung....he is still inside... please save him"

Saying this he fainted

Namjoon patted his face and said "don't close your eyes please....wake up"

Soon Paramedics came. They laid him on the stretcher and took him inside the ambulance.

Hyungs's heart broke seeing them putting oxygen mask on him and putting IV on his hand.

One person from Paramedics said "we have to take him to hospital"

Jin nodded and said "hobi namjoon you both go with him..... yoongi and I will come after taking jimin"

They took jungkook to hospital who was having difficulty in breathing

Meanwhile with jimin-

After pushing jungkook out he sighed in relief and said "thank God he is out"

A tear left from his eyes out of happiness