❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 50 ❀

It is now 2 am. Everyone is asleep except jungkook. Jungkook was wide awake staring at the ceiling. He thought "they said they love me but I know they love jimin hyung more. It is clear by their actions. Of course they will love jimin hyung more he came first in their life. But it is not my fault that I was born late. It's  ok if they don't want to love me then I will not force them to love me. I will not bother them from now on"

He was crying while thinking all this and slept unknowingly.

**Next day**

It is around 6 am right now. Jin woke up, did his morning routine and left his room to prepare breakfast for everyone.

He was entering the kitchen but got startled seeing jungkook alreday present there. He went closer to him while putting his hands on his chest and said " baby! what are you doing here in the kitchen in early morning"

Jungkook also flinched with jin's sudden presence and said "oh god hyung you scared me"

"Aww I am sorry but I also got scared seeing you here now tell what are you doing here" said jin

"I woke up early and I was feeling hungry so I came to eat something but I didn't find anything to eat" said jungkook

"Ohhh how did you wake up so early today.....I think someone did black magic on you" said Jin and opened the fridge took a bottle of banana and gave it to him while saying "baby drink it for now breakfast will be ready in half an hour"

Jungkook took the bottle and left from there after saying"thanks hyung"

Jin frowned at his behaviour and thought "what's wrong with him..... why is he not talking to me... I think he is cranky because he woke up early.....I'll make his favourite pancakes he'll feel good"

He started making the pancakes and finished making it in around 20 minutes. He put the breakfast on the dining table and others also came down till then. He served jungkook and said "look baby I made your favourite pancakes"

Jungkook smiled a little and thanked him and started eating his breakfast silently.

Jin sighed and thought "I think he is still upset.... ofcourse..he should be upset it was our fault anyways.....now what should I do to coax him"

After finishing their breakfast, everyone started leaving the dining table. Now only jin and jungkook were left on the table. Jin already finished his breakfast but he was waiting for jungkook to finish it who was eating very slowly

"Did you not like it baby?" Asked jin

Jungkook shook his head and said "I like it hyung...it is very tasty"

After 5 minutes jungkook finished his breakfast. He got up from his seat and was about to go from there but jin held his hand and made him sit on his lap and said "Looks like my baby is still angry with his hyungs hmm"

"No hyung I am not angry" said jungkook while looking down.

Jin made jungkook look at him while placing his index finger on his chin and said "I know you are angry and you have all the rights to be angry baby...we were at fault and I sincerely apologise to you for that..... Don't ignore us baby....tell me how can I make it up with you"

Jungkook didn't say anything and tried to get up from jin's lap but jin held him tightly. Jin wrapped his arms around jungkook's back tightly and said "kookie...... please forgive your this stupid Hyung....I promise nothing like this will happen again... Baby"

"You can't force someone to forgive you hyung....Leave me I am getting late for school" said jungkook

Jin sighed and left him.

Namjoon and hobi were ready to leave for the office but before leaving namjoon went to jungkook and said "jungkooka I am sorry for whatever I said to you yesterday...I really didn't mean it at all"

"Its ok hyung I know" said jungkook plainly. He was not in the mood to talk to anyone.

After sometime

Tae jimin and jungkook went outside and sat inside the car waiting for yoongi. To their suprise jin sat on the driver seat instead of yoongi

"Jin hyung? Where is yoongi hyung?will he not come" said tae

Jin looked at him through the front mirror and said "he has some work to do at home he won't go to school so today I will take you three to your school"

"What work has at home?" Asked jimin. "Umm I also don't know that baby he just said he'll stay at home today for some work" said jin
Saying this he drove towards their school. Jimin tae and jin talked the whole ride but jungkook just kept looking outside the window. They three involved him in their conversation several times specially jin but he just replied with hmm ok no etc

After reaching school jin kissed their forehead one by one and left from there.

Meanwhile at home with yoongi-

He stayed at home to do something for jungkook to melt his anger. He knows that jungkook is still upset by them so he wanted to do something very special for him.
He thought to make a cake for him. But the problem is he doesn't know baking. He surely can cook delicious dishes but he never baked a cake.

He watched several cake making videos. He went to the kitchen and gathered all the ingredients required and put them on the kitchen counter.
He took a deep breath and said "you can do this yoongi....you watched so many videos... making cake is just a piece of cake.... you can do it"

After motivating himself he started making the batter. Firstly he cracked two eggs and started whisking it. He then added sugar, milk and melted butter and again whisked it. He then added flour in the batter and as soon as he switched on the electric beater, all the flour came over him. He immediately started dusting off the flour from his body and said "oh no my favourite tshirt...it is ruined now" he sighed and continued "its ok anything for my kookie" saying this he added a little bit more flour in the batter and started whisking it carefully on the low speed.

After the batter was ready he again played the video and saw they added vanilla essence to the batter. He looked at the ingredients on the counter but didn't find vanilla essence. He started searching for it in all the kitchen cabinets but didn't find it. At last he called jin and before jin could say anything he said "hyungggg where is Vanilla essence I looked for it everywhere"

Jin frowned and said "vanilla essence? What you'll do with it".
"Just tell me where it is hyung I'll tell you later" said yoongi

" It is kept in the bottom left cabinet" said jin. "It's not there hyung I already looked there" said yoongi

Jin shook his head in annoyance and said "Look carefully yoongi, it is there only... I myself kept it there"

Yoongi again started looking where jin said and found it in two minutes "I found it hyung"

"See I told you it is there only" said jin. "But it was not there when I searched it before" said yoongi

"Because you didn't look for it properly ok now I am going someone is calling me" said jin and disconnect the call

Yoongi added vanilla essence to the batter and mixed it. He licked the batter with his finger and said "I'll have to add more sugar"

After adding the sugar he mixed it. He then put the batter in the cake tin and put it in the pre heated microwave.

He sat down on the floor against the kitchen counter and said in a tired tone "making cake is not a piece of cake I understood... Now I have to decorate it also....I never did this much to coax anyone... jungkook you better forgive us after this"

Do you think jungkook will forgive them?
120+ votes for the next part

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou