❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 48 ❀

Now, if there was any older or mature person in his place, he would have understood that there must have been some emergency that is why no one came. But he still tried his best to show maturity and consoled himself saying there must be some reason that's why they couldn't come.

As soon as jungkook received his trophy he left from the school. He went to home alone by walking.

He reached home and was about to ring the bell but found the door already opened probably hobi forget to lock it after coming back from medical store.

He went inside and was going to his room but halted on his steps near jin's room he saw everyone gathered in jin's room talking and laughing. He felt a pang in his heart seeing them enjoying their time without him. He immediately ran from there without making any noise.

He went inside his shared bedroom and closed it. He threw is trophy on bed and started crying loudly. He was trying he best to not cry since hours.

Meanwhile everyone else was joking around to make jimin feel better and to lighten up the environment. They didn't noticed jungkook's presence.

Yoongi got a call so he excused himself and came out of jin's room to attend the call.

Yoongi picked up the call and said "yes sir??"

It was principal's call

Principal: "the event went very peacefully... Your brother jungkook  won the first prize. He is very talented I must say....but where were you....I didn't see you anywhere.....I even saw jungkook leaving school alone"

Yoongi got shocked hearing this. Realisation hit him like a truck "There was some emergency so I could not come.....I'll call you later sir"

He ended the call and cursed himself  "shit... jungkook's performance.....Oh my God"

He immediately went inside jin's room and said while panicking "We forget about jungkook's performance"

Everyone stopped talking and looked at yoongi with widened eyes. Jin stood up and said "oh no...... what time is it...lets go now"
He said leaving the room but yoongi held his hand and said "hyung stop ....its more than 5  pm and he...he is already at home"

Jin looked at yoongi and said "what?....he came alone?"

Yoongi nodded his head

Jin sighed and said "he must be so upset....I am going to him"

Saying this he went towards makanes's  room everyone else also followed him.

Jin opened the door and thankfully it was not locked. Everyone went inside and found jungkook sitting on the bed crying his heart out.

Jin immediately ran to him and hugged him saying "jungkook...... baby....we are so sorry"

Jungkook yanked jin and said "go from here you don't care about me"

Jin tried holding jungkook's hand but the younger kept pushing him "it not like that baby.... please stop crying and listen to us"

Jungkook shook his head and said "NO....just go from here"

Jin sighed and looked at everyone. Everyone came towards them and yoongi sat beside jungkook.
Jungkook shift a little bit away from yoongi.

"Calm down baby" said namjoon while trying to hug jungkook

Jungkook not letting namjoon hug him "leave me"

Namjoon sighed and left him

Hobi wiped jungkook's tears and said "I know we are the wrong one here but baby atleast listen to us... actually ji-"

Jungkook cut him off while yanking his hands and said "I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN ANYTHING....JUST GO FROM HERE....when I was desperately waiting for you all then no one showed up so now go from here"

Yoongi held jungkook's shoulders and said "listen young man lower your voice and calm down"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and said "I will not lower my voice...if you didn't want to come then you could have straight away told me why did you gave me false hope huh"

Jin while patting jungkook's back "it's not like that baby we were really very excited to see your performance"

Jungkook glared at jin and said "no you didn't want to come I know...... You were laughing and chatting with each other without me.... everyone's family members were there only mine were not there......If our parents were alive today, they would've definitely been there to support me"

Hearing this jin's eyes got teary. Hobi was also on the verge of tearing up.
Jin felt like he is not a good brother and no matter what he do he couldn't fullfill there parents absence. And hobi always gets emotional whenever there parents topic comes up

"Jungkook" said namjoon and yoongi in a stern voice

Tae and jimin were standing little bit away from them not knowing what to do. Jimin was blaming himself. And tae was consoling him.

Jungkook didn't say anything. He again started crying more loudly.

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Don't forget to vote and comment (⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜