❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 55 ❀

Tae immediately looked down to see what namjoon broke and widened his eyes looking at his favourite cup broken into pieces. He looked at namjoon with widened eyes

"Ohh Hyung you are in great trouble now...it was tae hyung's favourite" said jungkook

"Yes hyung...RIP you are dead ....he will not leave you now" said jimin

Tae looked at his broken cup in disbelief and said "my...my cup...you broke it JIN HYUNG NAMJOOJDJISIOEJFJKSIWOKSJFJE"

Before tae could complete his sentence namjoon kept his hand on tae's mouth to stop him and said " tae my baby please don't tell it to anyone. I will bring exactly same cup for you I promise but don't tell it to anyone. Jin hyung will kill me ahhhhh It hurts"

Tae bit namjoon's hand with which namjoon covered tae's mouth. "I will definitely tell it to jin hyung...my poor cup" he was on the verge of tearing up. That poor boy really loved that cup.
Tae took a step forward to go out of the room but namjoon immediately held his hand and said "no no please... don't you want to see me alive.. please don't tell this to anyone...I am promising you I will bring the exact same cup for you tomorrow only and you can ask for anything else Also I will give it to you but don't tell it to anyone"

Tae stopped and was thinking about namjoon's offer.
"Tae why are you thinking too much... please don't tell it to anyone..you are my cute little baby brother right... don't you love your namjoon hyung" said namjoon while trying to convince him.

Tae sighed and said "ok I will not tell it to anyone BUT you have to give me the exact same cup tomorrow".

"Aww my baby thank you so much and don't worry I'll bring it for you Tomorrow I promise...now get aside let me clean this" said namjoon pointing at the broken pieces of cup

"Wait" tae forwarded his hand and continued "make a deal first.... bring the cup of me and your secret will remain a secret...deal?" he said as if he was doing a very big deal.

Namjoon shook his hand with tae and said "ok deal"

Just then they heard a voice "which type of deal is going on here huh!?"

They all looked at the door frame and saw yoongi standing there. Namjoon eyed tae jungkook and jimin to not tell anything to yoongi because he was scared that yoongi will scold him.

Tae rolled his eyes at namjoon and said "nothing yoongi hyung... it is our secret" he said while showing his boxy smile to yoongi

Yoongi raised his eyebrow and said "Really? What is That secret...I also want to know?

"Ohh hyung secrets are supposed to be secret...we can't tell it to you... it's between us" said tae

Yoongi shook his head and said "ok enough of your secrets and deals now come for dinner"

"Ok hyung you go first we are coming" said Namjoon. Yoongi nodded and left from there while trying his best to avoid those negetive feelings like his brothers are keeping secrets with him now. He thought "my brothers are not involving me in their secrets? Why? Don't they trust me...or don't they love me" he shook his head to avoid those thoughts and again thought "don't think too much yoongi...they are just kids"

Time skips

Mid night around 2 am

While everyone else in the Kim house was fast asleep, Yoongi felt like the only person awake in the world. He couldn't relax because he was feeling really stressed out. Every time he thought about all the tough things that had happened to him, his mind just wouldn't let him sleep. So, he ended up sitting on the balcony, staring into the night. It was like his brain was playing a movie of all his worries, and he couldn't hit the stop button. His insomnia again stirred up.