❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 41 ❀

**Time skips**

It's sunday today.

Jimin jungkook and tae are playing in the living room. Hobi is watching and cheering them. Jin is doing something on his phone and yoongi is watching tv

Yoongi was changing Tv's channels again and again as he is not getting anything good to watch.

Suddenly one news channel got his attention
"The **** plane from the USA to seoul crashed. Due to thick clouds and bad weather, the pilot loses control of the plane, and it hit the T.V. tower that leads to the breaking of the side wing with immediate fire in the plane body. Irrespective of all emergency procedures, no one from the flight can be saved, resulting in the death of all people. The incident was really disheartening. May all the souls rest in peace.

Yoongi saw all the photos of passengers present in the plane and said "na-mjoon"

Jin who was still on his phone said "he is on the way right now"

Yoongi is still shocked "his plane crashed"

Jin dropped his phone and stood up and said "what?"

Yoongi pointed his fingers towards the tv screen. Jin looked at him and went numb "namjoon....no...no this can't be true"

Everyone turned their attention towards jin and yoongi and saw them panicking. Yoongi increased TV's volume and everyone got to know about plane crashing but they don't know it is the same plane in which namjoon was there

Jin immediately called namjoon but it says "the person you have dialled is currently unavailable please try again later"

Jin couldn't Balance himself he fall down on the couch. Hobi went to jin and said "what happened hyung why are you panicking so much"

Jin tried to say something but he couldn't form any words so yoongi said "this was namjoon's plane"

Everyone gasped.

Hobi: what?? They said everyone in the plane die-d
He started crying

Tae: no!! He can't die..... please

Jimin picked up his phone and called namjoon for 5 times but everytime it says it is unavailable. At last he started crying loudly and said "his phone is not reachable....what should we do now...jin hyung please do something he can't die.
He was breathing heavily while crying.

Jin was too numb to react. Hobi was closest to jimin so he hugged him and said "stop panicking baby"

Jimin started coughing hardly and said "namjo-on hyun-g"

Hobi took out jimin inhaler from his pocket and helped him to use it.

Jungkook held yoongi's hand and said innocently "is namjoon hyung really dead?"

Yoongi jerked jungkook's hand and said "NO! HE IS NOT DEAD. Stop speaking non sense. He is not dead"

Jin gathered himself and said "calm down everyone please. It is not the time to panick"

Yoongi called someone from airlines and asked if any passenger is admitted in hospital or something but they said everyone died on the spot.

Yoongi threw his phone harshly breaking it into pieces and fall down on the ground crying loudly.

Hobi went to him crying and hugged him.

Jungkook jimin and tae went to jin and jungkook shook jin and said in broken voice "hyung"

Jin hugged three of them and broke down in tears. Seeing everyone like this they three also started crying

**Time skipped to next day**

After hearing the news everyone is devastated. None of them spoke anything. Their house which used to be so chaotic once is not all silent as if no one lives there. All seven of them are like seven bodies but one soul. Losing any of them is the last thing they want to experience.

Since then jin hobi and yoongi locked themselves in their room. Jimin is on terrace crying. Tae is in the backyard sitting on namjoon's favourite spot crying and jungkook is crying while hugging namjoon's photo frame.

Jin who was crying in his room suddenly got the flashbacks of time when they heard the news of their parents death. He remembered how everyone was so devastated. How they all were crying badly and no one was their to comfort them. Then he gathered himself and comforted his brothers and tried to make them move on.

He harshly wiped his tears and said "I can't cry....if I will cry then who will wipe their tears...they need me...I need to comfort them...I need to make everything fine"

How will he comfort them? How will he make everything fine? Wait.... the biggest question is....... will everything ever be fine?

Guysss you know what happened yesterday..my soul almost left my body...so what happened was as usual I sneaked my phone to school yesterday..and my friend also brought it yesterday but she submitted it to a teacher so I also thought I should also submit it and also many of my classmates got to know that I bought phone and they were teasing me that they'll tell teacher about it (ps: they also brought phone) so I submitted it..now before last period was about to end I took my phone form our teacher to make snaps. Everyone (who didn't submitted also) were making snaps...after like 5 minutes all the PT teachers of our school came to our class and send us out..they checked everyones bag and took everyone's phones also whoever's phone where submitted to our teacher they took those phones also...I took my phone before only So I kept it in my pocket so my phone was safe but one male classmate (who is jealous of me and his phone also got taken) told them So they took my phone also.
Bro I was so scared. My parents didn't know that I take phone to school. They are very strict about taking phone to school they'll probably kill me if they get to know it.
Then I started requesting my teacher to take our phones back from PTs but she said I can't do anything but thanks to my reputation and my image which I have in school the other teacher said that don't worry we will talk to PT teachers they will give it to you and they will not tell your parents.
Now the fun part PT teachers were about to give our phones back to us they were not going to seize it they just showed our phones to junior classes telling them they took 11th (our class) phones so that they will not bring it.. PT teachers were just giving us warning because my classmates including me openly use phone not minding the cctv and principal regularly checks cctv of our class (because we are senior most)
They should have told us that they are not seizing it I was about to cry...I was like do anything you want but give me my phone back I can't go home without my phone.
Then in my school bus that boy who told that I also have phone came to me and said while teasing me you should not cry. I wanted to punch him badly but a teacher was sitting beside me so I couldn't even curse at him that motherfucker I want to kill him.

Bro I was so scared yesterday that was eye opener for me now I will not take the phone to school in 11th (which is about to over in few days 😂) I will take it in 12th only now.

And you know what my male friends are still not sacred they took phone today also they even send me lots of snaps from where they have this much audacity. Here Look at me now I will not go school for atleast 10 days because I am still traumatized. 🤭🤭

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou