❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 39 ❀

Namjoon: shook his head and said "relax guys I don't have any girlfriend..so what I want to say is........I have been working on this project for so long and finally it is completed and it is like very beneficial for our company....we will get a huge profit". He said with a huge smile plastered on his face

Everyone except hobi congratulated him (hobi already knows about it)

Yoongi: wow Namjoonah congratulations!!

Jin: I am so proud of you my boy!!! Lets celebrate it

Jungkook: party party yeah!!!

Tae: yes partyyyy

Namjoon: wait wait relax I have one more news

Jin: what?

Namjoon: For finalizing this project I have to attend few meetings in USA

Yoongi: so that means you have to go USA?

Namjoon nodded his head and said "yes I have to for 2 days"

Jin: so when are you leaving?

Namjoon scratched his back of neck and said "tomorrow only....... tickets and everything his booked"

"Tomorrow?" Jin and yoongi said at same time

Then jin continued "so that means you are telling us this big news when everything this done"

Yoongi: you should have told us earlier

Namjoon smiled and said "So many things had happened in the last few days.... everyone was so tensed and I was not sure if I could complete this project or not....I didn't want to give false hope to you all and now everything this fine so I thought it is the right time to inform you all"

(Actually this company was started by their dad.  When he died they were Just teens so namjoon and hobi worked very hard and took over this company after few years. Jin and yoongi also helped them where they could. So for them this is not just a company it is an emotion.... through this company they feel connected to their dad)

Jin: wow you become so mature....I am so proud of myself I raised you so well

Everyone laughed

Jungkook: hyung don't forget to bring gifts for me

Namjoon smiled at jungkook and said "offcourse I won't"

Jimin: hyung bring international chocolate for me form there

Namjoon: ok ok I will bring lots of chocolates for you... happy

Jimin: yess

Tae: hyung toys also

Namjoon chucked and said "ok I will bring toys also.... just make a list and give it to me I will bring everything"

**Next day**

Namjoon is loading his luggage in jin's car's carrier as he will drop him to airport

Tae hugged him and said "I will miss you.....come fast"

Namjoon kissed tae's forehead and said "I will miss you more baby and I will come in just 2 days"

Yoongi came form inside and said "idiot you forget your passport here take it"

Namjoon took his passport from yoongi's hand and said "thanku hyung" while laughing awkwardly

Yoongi shook his head and said "have you kept everything?"

Namjoon: yes

Yoongi: phone?

Namjoon checked his pocket and said "yes I have it"

Yoongi: charger

Namjoon: its in my bag ....jin hyung kept it

Yoongi: wallet?

Namjoon checked is pocket and laughed awkwardly and said "I was going to keep it"

Hobi laughed and said "when would you keep it? After leaving form here" saying this he went to bring his wallet

Yoongi: wait you forget your most important thing

Namjoon looked at him confusedly and said "now what"

Yoongi: your brain

Namjoon started checking his pocket and everyone laughed

Namjoon looked at all of them confusedly and said "why are you all laughing?"

Jin while laughing said "what are you finding baby"

Namjoon: my brai- wait what? Yoongi hyungggg you are so bad

Everyone laughed at his reaction

Jin: you are clearly very nervous...calm down everything will go well

Namjoon: hmmm

Hobi came after bringing namjoon's wallet

Namjoon: ok bye everyone take care

**At airport**

Jin hugged namjoon and said "don't be nervous dont take pressure...you'll do good I know

Namjoon hugged him back and said."I will miss you"

They parted after few minutes

They parted after few minutes. Jin kissed his forehead and said "fighting!!"

Namjoon smiled and said "fighting"

Guyss today I had a very bad day. Actually my school is conducting annual function on 13th and I am not taking part in it due to my health conditions and now exams are also going to start and instead of teaching they are conducting practice for annual function so I thought to stay at home and do self study (I prefer self study more) but I can't completely stop going to school so I went today and due to same reason everyone else is also not coming. Today's attendance was really low. So our great class teacher took us to principal office and that principal scolded everyone very harshly. And the best part is that she (principal) also individually scolded me. Why? because a few days ago one sir (he was not even sir he was just something related to school transport) asked me why I was not coming regularly so I said that because of annual function they are not teaching that's why I am not coming. And that idiot sir told this to the principal exaggerating it. As I joined this year only I thought principal doesn't know my name but guess I was wrong. She was like soumya if you don't want to study then don't but don't spoil my school's image. I was like really? I am spoiling your school's image...I studied 10th from somewhere else (I am in 11th now) and when I took admission in this school then after that 10th results came out and I scored Highest mark in my class so at that time they put posters and banners of me ( and few other students also) saying I made their school proud when I didn't even study here last year (I did self study) and now when I said truth I am spoiling her school's image...wow!!

Ahh thankyou for reading my rants....I was very frustrated

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou💜