❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 31 ❀

Hobi: he is doing a surgery....he will come soon

After around one hour jin came to them looking all exhausted. He felt relieved seeing jimin awake

Jimin: jin hyunggg.....I was waiting for you

Jin ruffled his hair and said "aww baby I am sorry for making you wait.....I was in a surgery but now I am not going anywhere"

Jimin hugged him and said "I wanna go homeee doctor said I have to stay for 6-7 days"

Jin hugged him back and said "yes because you are still not fine...we need to keep you under observation"

Jimin kept quiet

Jin sighed and said "its ok....we all are here to accompany you....we will not leave you alone and if you showed improvement then we can go home early"

Jimin looked at him with shinning eyes "really"

Jin chuckled and nodded

They all were talking with each other trying to chear him (jimin) up.

Jungkook woke up and immediately went to jimin. Before they all could react or say something jungkook hugged jimin tightly. Jimin winched a little as jungkook unintentionally touched his wounds but hugged him back.

Jungkook: hyung....jimin Hyung...why did you put your life in danger for me

Jimin smiled and said "because you are my little brother"

Jungkook broke down in tears and said "you shouldn't do that for me....I am so bad...I treated you so bad form last few days....I said such harsh things to you....I disrespected you.....I am so bad

Jimin rubbed his back and said "hey hey.... stop crying its okay-

Jungkook pulled out of hug and said "no its not ok...I made a huge mistake and I don't think my sorries will fix anything. I used bad words for you and words hurt more than a knife"

Jimin wiped jungkook's tears and said "what is done is done now stop crying over it....yes I was hurt by the words...but I know you didn't mean any of it..... I know you were upset or maybe hurt feeling that no one loves you. It's natural to feel like this. you should have spoken about your feelings to anyone.

 you should have spoken about your feelings to anyone

Everyone was looking at them with heart eyes

Jungkook was sobbing very hard and jimin was trying to comfort him but it was impossible for that poor boy to make this bunny calm alone. So yoongi said "and yes you did a huge mistake but everyone makes mistakes... mistakes are inevitable...it is a part of human experience.... they teach us lessons which no one can teach.. just don't repeat the same mistakes ok?

Jungkook nodded is head and said to Jimin "are you not mad at me?

Jimin shook his head in Denial and said "no I am not....You know I can't be mad at my loved ones for a long time and you are my cute little Bunny so how can I stay mad at you"

Jimin is right. He doesn't have a heart to stay mad at his brothers and specially jungkook

Jungkook chuckled a little and again hugged him and said "what about you all hyung's are you mad at me?"

Jin shook his head and said "it is not entirely your fault... somewhere it's our fault also that we didn't make you feel loved enough.... but jungkook I don't know how I can make you believe that we love you till infinity"

Jungkook went to jin to hug him and said "you don't have to do anything...I was a fool to feel that no one loves me when I have six loving brothers...I am sorry"

Jin smiled and said "It's ok and next time if you ever feel like this then come to us.....dont just keep it inside you....now no more tears and no more sorry ok"

Jungkook nodded. He then went to hobi and said "hobi hyung are you still mad at me"

Hobi smiled and kissed his forehead "no I am not...and I am sorry for lashing out at you"

Jungkook shook his head and said "I deserved that"

Jungkook sat beside jimin and said "are we ok now?"

Jimin ruffled his hair lovingly and nodded his head.

Jungkook hugged him excitedly making jimin groan in pain as this time jungkook hugged him way too hard out of happiness

Everyone looked at him being concerned and jungkook immediately apologized "hyung are you ok ....I am sorry if I hurt your wounds"

Jimin smiled and said "stop panicking all of you I am fine"

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜