❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 47 ❀

Tae hugged him back and said "it's all because of me I should've been careful while playing with him"

Yoongi While comforting hey "hey its not your fault stop blaming yourself.......he should have been careful while playing he'll be fine tae don't worry"

Tae just hummed looking worriedly at jimin

Jin while writing something on a paper "hobi go get this medicine fast"

Hobi took a paper from jin's hand and left immediately...

Namjoon was sitting beside Jimin holding his hand protectively as if he'll disappear. He looked at jin and said "why did he fainted hyung.....will he fine"

Jin looked at namjoon assuringly and said "he'll be fine namjoonah.....and he couldn't breathe properly so he fainted due to lack of oxygen"

Tae sat near jimin and said "when will he wake up"

Jin while ruffling tae's hair "he will wake up within one hour"

After 15 minutes hobi came back with all the medicines which jin told him to buy.

Jin made jimin gulp the medicines in his unconscious state and connected him with IV fluid.
Before fainting Jimin coughed with his whole strength so after waking up he must feel extremely weak so to avoid that he is getting IV.
(I know this is not making sense but please bear with me 😂😂
After reading the reason for jimin's IV readers be like- koi sense hai is baat ki?? 😂😂)

(I know this is not making sense but please bear with me 😂😂After reading the reason for jimin's IV readers be like- koi sense hai is baat ki?? 😂😂)

Anyways back to story-

Its been more than one hour since jin gave jimin medicines but he still didn't wake up.

They all were so worried for jimin that they forget about jungkook's performance. It's not like they intentionally forget it but really jimin's condition was not good. They couldn't think about anything else. Although Jin didn't tell them about jimin's condition but by seeing jin's expression they could tell that it was something serious.

They all were sitting near jimin in silence waiting for him to wake up. Jin decided that if he didn't wake up in another 30 minutes then they'll take him to hospital

Like this another 15 minutes passed. Namjoon who was still holding jimin's hand, felt movement on his hands. He immediately looked at jimin and said in happiness "he is waking up"

Everyone's eyes lit up. They were feeling as if finally they could breath properly. Everyone gathered around jimin and yoongi made him sit.

Jin: how are you feeling jiminah

Jimin tried to say something but couldn't due to sore throat. Tae immediately handed him a glass of water which was kept on side table.

Jimin drank the water and said in a weak voice "my...my chest his hurting"

Jin patted his back and said "it will hurt of few hours baby"

Namjoon: we all were so worried for you

Jimin gave him a apologetic smile and said "I am sorry for making you all worried....I'll try to be careful next time while playing

Yoongi in a strict voice "yes be careful from next time otherwise I will not allow you to play"

Hobi in a strict voice said "we always tell you to keep your inhaler with you right"

Jimin looked down and nodded his head

Hobi in an angry loud voice "then why you didn't keep it with you huh?....what if something more serious happened...... do you like making us worried for you"

"Hobi" said yoongi and jin together to stop him from shouting at jimin. Jimin was already not feeling well and making him feel worse would be the last thing which they wanted.

Hobi was not saying all this to make him feel bad. It just that his worriedness was coming out as anger. He didn't want this to repeat again in future

Jimin looked down. Tears started forming in his eyes "I always keep it with me... but today I forget...I am sorry"

Hobi sighed and said "ok ok don't start crying now....I was just worried I didn't mean to yell at you"

Meanwhile with jungkook-

All the performances ended and guess what he won the first prize. He was happy but not as happy as he would have been if his brothers were here.

Honestly instead of happiness he felt sadness. He wanted his brothers to see him singing. He wanted his brother to see his victory.

Now, if there was any older or mature person in his place, he would have understood that there must have been some emergency that is why no one came. But he still tried his best to show maturity and consoled himself saying there must be some reason that's why they couldn't come

(Sorry for the boring chapter)

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜