❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 57 ❀

"It will be good for you otherwise be ready to get your ass smacked again" said jin while chuckling. Jin raised the frying pan again to tease him. Namjoon covered his butt with his both hands and said "he he hyung this there will be no need for that"

Tae smiled in satisfaction after namjoon got scolded.

Time skips
Mid night

At midnight, Yoongi lay on his bed, gazing up at the ceiling. The rest of the house was asleep, but his mind was racing with thoughts of Soojin. He wished he could shake off these thoughts, but they lingered stubbornly.

His thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Frowning, he wondered who could be calling at such a late hour. Despite his curiosity, he rose from his bed and opened the door, finding Jimin standing on the other side. Jimin?..what happened....why aren't you asleep yet?"

"Nightmare," Jimin whispered, his voice barely audible. Without hesitation, Yoongi scooped him up gently, feeling the weight of Jimin's troubles in his arms. He laid them both down on the bed, pulling the covers over them in a protective shelter against the darkness of the night.

Yoongi gently stroked Jimin's back until the younger boy's tense muscles began to relax. "What did you dream about?" he asked in a soft voice.

"I saw a ghost chasing me. It was so scary, hyung," Jimin replied, a pout forming on his face.

Yoongi chuckled softly and shook his head at Jimin's silly nightmare. "And who told you to watch a horror movie before bed?" he teased gently.

Jimin's pout deepened, and he protested, "Yaa hyung... Here I am scared as hell, and you're teasing me."

"Alright, alright, no more teasing," Yoongi relented, suppressing a laugh as he tried to soothe Jimin's fears.

After some time, Jimin drifted off to sleep, cuddled up to Yoongi's side, finding comfort in his presence. Yoongi, too, eventually succumbed to sleep, holding Jimin close to himself. Yoongi couldn't help but feel grateful for Jimin's presence. Without Jimin, his thoughts would have been consumed by Soojin, making sleep impossible.

Next day in school

Everything was going normally for Yoongi until he accidentally bumped into someone. "Ahh, sorr—" he began to apologize, but his words trailed off when he realized the person he had bumped into was none other than Soojin. Without saying anything further, Yoongi turned to leave, but his steps faltered when Soojin spoke up.

"Seems like someone is getting desperate to be near me," Soojin remarked in a nasty, biting tone, her words laced with sarcasm.

Yoongi turned towards Soojin, scoffing at her words. "In your dreams," he retorted firmly. Soojin walked closer to him, her expression smug, and spoke in a nasty, flirty voice, "Why are you talking like this, Yoongi? Didn't you miss me, baby?"

Yoongi stepped back in disgust, his voice dripping with anger. "Stay away from me," he commanded, his tone sharp and unwavering.  " what's gotten into you, baby?" Soojin taunted, a cruel smirk playing on her lips. "You used to cling to me like a lost puppy, and now you're telling me to stay away?

Yoongi looked at her with dead serious eyes and said, "Because you don't deserve any of it. I was blind not to see it before. Just stay away from me and cut out this cringe behavior." With that, Yoongi turned and stormed away, fuming with anger.

After the incident, Yoongi's mood remained sour throughout the day. He made attempts to push Soojin's thoughts out of his mind, but despite his efforts, he couldn't deny that she still had an effect on him. Not on his heart, but on his mind. After all, he had loved her with his whole heart, and some remnants of that affection lingered in his thoughts, refusing to fade away easily.

At around 8 pm that night, Namjoon and Hobi returned from the office to find Jin, Tae, Jimin, and Jungkook gathered in the living room. The first thing Namjoon did was hand the nicely wrapped gift box to Tae. Instead of one cup, he had brought two cups as an apology. Tae's face lit up with happiness upon receiving the gift box, but his joy was short-lived as he opened the box to find the cups badly broken. He looked at Namjoon with widened eyes and exclaimed, "You broke them again!"

Namjoon's eyes widened as he looked at the broken cups, realizing they were shattered into tiny pieces. He had hurriedly brought them because the shop was about to close, and the haste might have caused them to break. He sighed deeply, regretting the carelessness that led to Tae's disappointment.

Tae looked at jin with upset eyes and said "Jin hyung see he again broke it... punish him now". He looked like he could cry at any moment. Jin sighed at namjoon's carelessness and said " Namjoon you are dead today"
Before namjoon could react, jin went to the kitchen and came back with his pink frying pan. Namjoon understood what jin was about to do and started running to save his precious butt from getting smacked by the frying pan.

Seeing namjoon running like a kid to save himself and jin running like a mother to beat her kid, everyone present in the living room burst into laughter.

Namjoon, desperate to avoid Jin's wrath, considered hiding behind Hobi for protection. However, he remembered how Hobi had handed him over to Jin yesterday instead of saving him, so he quickly changed direction. Spotting Yoongi passing by, Namjoon called out, "Yoongi hyung, save me from Jin hyung!" He rushed behind Yoongi and wrapped his arms around him, seeking refuge.

Expecting Yoongi to either protect him or play along, Namjoon was taken aback when Yoongi abruptly yanked him away and left from there, his grip was rough and forceful. Namjoon stumbled, nearly falling, but Jin swiftly caught his hand, preventing him from hitting the ground.

The room fell silent as everyone watched the unexpected turn of events. Confusion clouded their expressions as they tried to understand Yoongi's behavior. Sensing something wrong, Jin, taking being the motherly figure of his brother, handed the frying pan to Hobi and followed after Yoongi to see what was wrong.

Hobi while holding the frying pan looked at namjoon with teasing eyes and said "I told you, you will regret it"

Namjoon recalled morning's evening when they met with his and hobi's common friend. How they both were teasing hobi all the time saying he is not that smart like namjoon and many more things. Obviously they were saying this jokingly and just to tease hobi and hobi also took it as a joke only. He never takes these silly things to his heart. He also jokingly said to namjoon that you will regret teasing me

Namjoon chuckled nervously, trying to lighten the mood. "Hehehe, we were just teasing you hyung... Don't take it too seriously!"

Hobi smirked mischievously and replied, "Oh..I am dead serious buddy" With a swift motion, he playfully smacked the frying pan against Namjoon's butt.

Vote!!!!!

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜