❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 54 ❀

Yoongi wiped the tears which rolled out from his eyes while telling all this to jungkook but his tears didn't stop.

This might look like a very small thing some people might think that yoongi is overreacting, but to Yoongi, it's a wound that still bleeds even after 12 years. His father's actions that day cut deep, leaving scars that refuse to heal, no matter how much time has passed.

Jungkook's heart ached as he witnessed Yoongi's pain. Without hesitation, he reached out, gently wiping away Yoongi's tears before enveloping him in a warm embrace. Tightening his arms around Yoongi's neck, Jungkook held him close, offering solace and reassurance in the only way he knew how.

"I didn't know you were also in a situation like me....but yours was worse hyung....I have such loving brothers but you-...you didn't deserve that hyung" Jungkook whispered, his voice tinged with sorrow.

Yoongi's breath hitched at Jungkook's words, feeling a mix of sadness and gratitude wash over him. He tightened his embrace around Jungkook, silently acknowledging the depth of his brother's understanding and compassion.

" But It's okay, hyung," Jungkook murmured softly, his voice filled with empathy. "Your brothers were there for you then, and we still are. We all love you, Yoongi hyung."

Yoongi's heart warmed at Jungkook's comforting words. Knowing that his brother and the rest of their family cared deeply for him brought some comfort. But deep down, despite their reassurances, Yoongi couldn't shake off his feelings of insecurity. The memories of past hurts made him doubt whether they truly love him or wether he truly deserved their love and whether it would last when times got tough. Even though he wanted to believe in their affection, the scars from his past experiences made him question if their love was genuine and enduring. These doubts lingered, casting a shadow of uncertainty over Yoongi's heart, despite his longing for acceptance and reassurance.

After some time, Yoongi noticed that Jungkook had fallen asleep in his arms. Gently, he pulled away and looked down at his sleeping brother, a soft smile playing on his lips at the sight of Jungkook's peaceful expression. With tender affection, Yoongi leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on Jungkook's forehead, silently expressing his love and gratitude for his brother.

Carefully, Yoongi lifted Jungkook into his arms and carried him to his bed, tucking him under the warm blanket. As he watched Jungkook sleep, a sense of warmth and contentment washed over Yoongi. Despite the lingering doubts in his heart, moments like these reminded him of the unwavering bond they shared as brothers, offering a glimmer of hope and reassurance amidst the darkness of his past.

Yoongi let out a heavy sigh as he stepped out onto the balcony, the warm rays of the afternoon sun casting a golden glow across the landscape. He gazed up at the vast expanse of the sky, feeling a weight on his shoulders. "Why dad?" he murmured, his voice tinged with frustration and sorrow. "Why did you hate me so much? I was just a kid back then..... it wasn't intentional." His words hung in the air, carried away by the gentle breeze, as Yoongi grappled with the unanswered questions of his past.

"If it was in my hands," Yoongi's voice wavered, choked with emotion, "I would go back in time and correct my mistake, the one for which you hated me, Dad." Tears welled up in Yoongi's eyes once more, trickling down his cheeks as the weight of his words hung heavily in the air. Tears fell from Yoongi's eyes as he longed for the chance to make things right, even though he knew it was impossible.

Seated in the balcony chair, Yoongi felt the heavy burden of believing that everyone hated him, that he was unloved, and merely used by those around him. It weighed on him like a suffocating blanket, enveloping him in a deep sense of despair and isolation.