❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 42 ❀

He harshly wiped his tears and said "I can't cry....if I will cry then who will wipe their tears...they need me...I need to comfort them...I need to make everything fine"

Jin went to washroom and splashed water on his face.

He went to hobi's room as his room his closest to him. Hobi was standing in the balcony blankly staring outside.

He put his hands around hobi's shoulder "hobaa"

Hobi looked at him and his heart broke seeing hobi looking so vulnerable.

Jin sighed. He couldn't form words to speak. Hobi hugged him and broke down in tears "he...he is not dead...I know"

Jin patted his back and said "stop crying hoba...I can't see you like this...we have to be strong"

Hobi pulled out from hug and wiped his tears and said "how can I be strong hyung"

Jin cupped his face and said "no one ate anything since yesterday....no one even spoke anything....is this how we are going to live from now on....tell me... are you ok seeing your brothers depressed and starving"

Hobi shook his head and said "no...but what should we do"

Jin again put his hand around hobi's should and said "come with me"

Jin took hobi to yoongi's room.

Yoongi was sitting on the floor with the support of bed. He was hugging his knees crying.

They both went towards him and sat beside him.

Yoongi still didn't notice thier presence. Jin tapped yoongi's back. Yoongi flinched and looked up. They both pitied seeing his face drenched in tears.

Hobi pulled yoongi in his embrace and said "hyung....you will get sick if you'll cry more... please don't cry"

Its true whenever yoongi cries more then normal he gets sick

Yoongi started crying more loudly in hobi's embrace. Jin hugged him from back.

After 10 minutes yoongi stopped crying due to exhaustion

Jin wiped yoongi's remaining tears and said "namjoon won't like seeing you like this.... please be strong... atleast for him

Yoongi sighed and said "I can't take it anymore hyung....I can't see my loved ones dying.... firstly mom dad and now namjoon....I don't know anything.. My heart is saying namjoon is not dead...he can't leave us like this"

Jin caressed yoongi's cheek lovingly and said  "what was your age when mom dad died"

Yoongi looked at him confusedly and said "14"

Jin smiled and said "remember at that time you gathered your self and helped me to handle everything that time jungkook jimin and tae were very small to understand anything...but now they can understand everything they are so devastated...once again we have to gather ourselves and be strong x

Yoongi thought of a second and said "you are right hyung...I can't be weak like this"

Yoongi looked at hobi and saw him crying silently. He pulled hobi in his embrace and said "I know you are closest to namjoon.... he must be feeling bad seeing you cry" hobi nodded hiding his face in yoongi's embrace

Jin smiled seeing them and said "lets make something to eat...no one ate anything since yesterday"

They three made dinner. And jin said "lets call them...I am sure they will cheer up a little after eating their favourite food"

They all separately went to makanes and called them after a lot of convincing.

They all ate their lunch unwillingly suddenly jin got a call from an unknown number he picked it up

OTP

Jin:
Hello..who is this?

??:
Is this kim seokjin speaking?

Jin:
Yes

??:
I am speaking from the city hospital
Your brother kim namjoon is admitted
Here. He is looking for his family please come here as soon as possible

Jin widened his eyes and said. "I am coming" saying this he cut the call and said "let go fast namjoon is waiting for us"

They all looked at him confusedly

Jin: I got a call from the city hospital. They were saying namjoon is admitted there and is looking for us

They couldn't believe it but they all went with jin hoping it to be true

What do you think? Is it really true?

Thank you for 100 followers guys!! I never thought that anyone would ever read my stories and here I got 100 followers thank you so much

And you know what...I am so scared right now. From last month I thought I would study when the exam's date will come near and now when only a few days are left now I am too stressed out to understand anything...what do I do now?

To be continued

I hope you liked it.

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜