❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 44 ❀

**Next day**

Namjoon got discharged from the hospital and they all went to their house.

Right now namjoon is sleeping in his room. Jin is making soup for him and hobi is helping him.

Jin: hoba

Hobi while chopping vegetables said "yes hyung"

Jin: you know how much namjoon throws tantrums for taking medicines

Hobi chuckled and said "of course I know it. His tantrums are worse than that of jungkook's"

Jin laughed and said "yes so that's why I want you to keep an eye on him to make sure he takes his medicines properly"

Hobi smiled assuredly and said "don't worry hyung I will take care of it"

After sometime they were finished making soup. Jin poured the soup in a bowl and said "hobi you take it to his room. I'll bring his medicines"

Hobi said "ok hyung" and went to namjoon's room with the bowl of soup

He smiled seeing namjoon sleeping peacefully just like a child

He kept the bowl on the nightstand and shook namjoon to wake him up "namjoonah wake up"

Namjoon just hummed in sleepy voice

Hobi shook him more and said "wake up buddy. Jin hyung made your favourite soup have it then you can again go back to sleep"

Namjoon sat down on the bed lazily. He picked up the bowl but his hands were shaking due to weakness so He immediately kept the bowl back on the nightstand. He then looked at hobi innocently.

Hobi chuckled and said "I will feed you"

While he was feeding him the soup, jin entered the room with a plastic bag containing namjoon's feeding.

Hobi brought the spoon in front of namjoon's mouth but he shook his head and said "enough...I am full"

Hobi: have this last spoon

Namjoon unwillingly drank it and said "now no more"

Jin: how was the soup?

Namjoon smiled at jin and said "tasty as usual. I really missed your food there"

Jin gave him a glass of water and said "ok now medicine time"

Namjoon immediately shook his head and said "no way"

Jin: "But it is necessary...you can't skip it"

Namjoon: no it is very bitter

Jin: so what? You have to take it. Just look at your injury it is so bad you won't heal without medicines.

Namjoon: I don't know anything I won't take it that's final....I can take injections instead of it

Jin: "wow kim namjoon wow. Here people want medicines instead of injections and you want injections instead of medicine...wow" he said in a fed up tone

Hobi laughed at jin and said "hyung you go I will handle him"

Jin: are you sure

Hobi nodded his head and jin left

Hobi took out the medicine from the plastic bag and said "come on take it"

Namjoon looked away and said "no"

Hobi: you are really throwing tantrums over eating medicines. Even jungkook doesn't throw this much tantrums

Namjoon rolled his eyes and said "I don't care"

Hobi looked at him with a raised eyebrow and said "you don't care... really?...ok so let me call makanes....Let them see how their namjoon hyung throws tantrums for taking medicines" saying this he took out his phone from his pocket.

Namjoon looked at him with widened eyes and said "you are not going to do this right"

Hobi smirked and said "ofcourse I am doing it"

Hobi pretended to call someone but namjoon stopped him and said "fine...I will eat my medicines"

Hobi laughed and gave him all the medicines one by one. 

After eating the last tablet namjoon put his hands on this month and was about to run to the washroom

Hobi immediately held him and said "don't throw up. Here drink more water"

Namjoon gulped down the whole glass of water and relaxed a bit

(Same thing happened with me today. I was taking my regular medicines but suddenly I felt like throwing up but luckily I didn't so I wrote this scene with namjoon 🤭🤭)

Hobi patted his back and said "you ok?"

Namjoon just nodded his head

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜