❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 29 ❀

Namjoon and yoongi patted his back and tae said "its ok he'll be fine".

Jungkook: I wa-nt to s-ee jimi-n hy-ung

Yoongi side hugged him and said "you can't meet him right now baby he is in icu"

Jungkook sobbed and said "I wi-ll n-ot dist-urb any-one. Pl-ease ta-ke me th-ere"

They all tried to convince jungkook to stay here and rest but he didn't agree so at last they had to take him near icu in which jimin was admitted

Jungkook was feeling extremely guilty for whatever harsh words he said to jimin. He thinks that he should be the one suffering not jimin. He just wants to disappear right now.

Ho peeks inside the icu room through a small window. He saw doctors including jin treating his burned area and someone was injecting jimin. He was wearing still oxygen mask.

His heart broke seeing all of this. He couldn't see it more so he sat down next to tae.

After an hour which felt like days to them, jin came out with an unreadable eyes.

They all looked at him and got more worried seeing his expression.

Before they all could bombard him with questions about jimin, he sighed and said "don't panick and dont interrupt just listen to me"

Everything nodded their head so jin continued "he is out of danger now....but he is injured badly... His left arm and left side of stomach are very badly burnt. It will take months to heal it... Also his right palm is burnt but it is not that bad and his left hand's pinky finger is broken it feels like someone stepped on it"

Everyone was crying silently hearing all this. They all are feeling extremely bad for their brother.

Nothing could be heard for a minute except for jungkook's sob.

Jin broke the silence and said "and the last and most important thing.... he...he got asthma".

Everyone looked at him with serious eyes

Yoongi: what...asthma?...how?

Jin sighed and said "because of the smoke he inhaled.....it is not that serious now...it can be treated if we take good care of him"

Hobi cried and said "we will take care of him hyung"

Jin smiled tiredly at hobi.

Jin noticed the serious environment. He tried to cheer them up "hey look at your faces all of you it looks like as if you all saw a ghost or something.....calm down he is fine now"

Everyone smiled and wiped their tears.

Jin opened his arms towards jungkook and said "my baby....I was so worried for you....are you feeling ok?"

Jungkook hugged him tightly and started crying "hyu-ng...I wa-s s-o sc-ared th-ere...if jim-in Hyu-ng w-asn't th-eir...I woul-d ha-ve d-ied"

Jin patted his back and said "hey don't say like this... you both are fine now no need to cry"

After a few minutes they parted and jin said "jimin will be shifted in a private room within an hour then you all can see him and he will wake up till evening....now I have to attend a patient I'll go"

Namjoon: hyung come fast

Jin nodded and left.

Hobi pulled jungkook towards himself (not so hardly) and said "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?"

everyone looked at him being confused. Yoongi tried to separate them and said "what are you doing hobi?"......leave him"

Hobi looked at yoongi with furious eye and said "hyung wait a second". He looked at jungkook and said "WHY ARE YOU SILENT NOW? THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED RIGHT.
Hobi jerked jungkook harshly and said "you said such harsh words to him attention seeker, childish, annoying and what not and here he saved you without thinking about his life....he burned his hand and stomach to save you he got asthma a long term illness....why? Because he chose to save you first instead of him....he could have easily avoided all this but no....he chose to save you... don't you feel ashamed of yourself"