❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 32 ❀

Everyone looked at him being concerned and jungkook immediately apologized "hyung are you ok ....I am sorry if I hurt your wounds"

Jimin smiled and said "stop panicking all of you I am fine"

**After few hours**

Its 12:30 am right now. Everyone is sleeping except yoongi and jin. Yoongi is just sitting on couch while caressing namjoon's hairs whose head is on his lap. Jin is removing the empty glucose bottle and attaching another bottle of glucose to jimin. He then went to jungkook and injected some medicine into his IV drip.

While doing all this jin was continuously wiping his owns tears. He covered his mouth with his hands to prevent any sobbing sound.

Yoongi removed namjoon's head from his lap carefully and went to jin. He put his hand on jin shoulder and said "hyung its ok to cry....you'll feel good"

Hearing this jin completely broke down and started crying loudly (not that loud to wake up others). Yoongi hugged him and started patting his back

Jin hugged him and said "my kids.....I don't know what I would do if something happened to these two....I was so scared while treating jimin....my hands were shaking.

Yoongi rubbed his back and said "forget it like a nightmare hyung "

Jin looked at yoongi and said "I can't....I can't....our family almost got destroyed today.... while treating jimin...it felt like everything is ruined now...he could have died you know..... yoongiah we raised them with our heart and soul...can you forget this incident where you almost lost your brothers"

Yoongi shook his and said "never...I can never forget it" he was also crying

Jin sobbed and said "it hurts seeing them lying on the hospital bed wrapped in bandages.......it hurts"

"It's ok hyung just a few more days then they'll again be like before....creating troubles and annoying us" Yoongi was trying to comfort jin. He saw jin crying many times but never like this not even when their parents died.

They both cried in each other's embrace

***Next day***

Namjoon and hobi went to office because they had to attend a really important client. They didn't wanted to go but yoongi and jin convinced them that they will take care of everything in hospital. Jimin is sleeping on his bed and tae is sleeping on the couch and about jungkook-

Jungkook: can't I skip that

Jin: how many times do I have to say that it is necessary and you have to take it

Jin is trying to inject jungkook from the last 15 minutes but jungkook being a stubborn kid is not letting jin inject him

Jin sighed and said "jungkook don't test my patience I have to see other patients also

"hyungggg....give me medicines I will eat but not injections" said jungkook with a pout

give me medicines I will eat but not injections" said jungkook with a pout