❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 30 ❀

Yoongi namjoon and hobi felt relived seeing jungkook laughing and talking freely now.

After sometime jimin was shifted into a private ward and jungkook was also shifted to that room so that everyone can take care of jimin and jungkook together.

They all were sitting in that room.
Yoongi was sitting beside Jimin on a chair holding jimin's hand. Namjoon and hobi were sitting on the couch. Tae was sleeping with his head on namjoon's lap. And jungkook also slept due to heavy dose of medicine.

Yoongi felt jimin clutching his hand. He immediately looked at him and saw him squinting his eyes "he...he is waking up

Namjoon and hobi immediately went towards them.

After trying for a few minutes jimin completely opened his eyes and said "wat-er"

They adjusted the bed to make him sit comfortably

(This is the hospital room... imagine there is another bed also)

They made him drink water and hobi went to call the doctor

Yoongi: jiminah....how are you feeling

It took a minute for jimin to realise whatever happened. He widened his eyes and said "jung-kook? Where is he?

Yoongi saw him panicking and said "hey hey relax... jungkook is fine look there" pointed at the bed which is next to him and said "you saved him...he is sleeping because of medicines...nothing to worry"

Jimin sighed in relief

The Doctor came and checked him "do you have any difficulty in breathing"?

Jimin nodded his head and said "a little bit"

Doctor "hmm its because you inhaled too much smoke but don't worry you'll be fine"

The doctor was about to go but namjoon stopped him and said "umn doctor till when they both have to be admitted"

Doctor "jungkook can be discharged in 2 days but jimin have to be admitted for atleast 6-7 days"

Saying this he left

Jimin whinned and said "Hyunggg I don't want to stay in hospital"

Yoongi shook his head and said "its necessary baby"

Hobi nodded his head and said "yess....and if you want to go home quickly then you have to let us take care of you"

Jimin nodded and said "I will"

Yoongi: you must have been very scared right

Jimin nodded and said " yes I was so scared there....I thought I won't be able to come out.... jungkook was also so scared... Just after I pushed him to go out, a door fell down near my leg....If I didn't push him on time then he would've also got stuck inside" his eyes got teary

Hobi caressed his head and said "hey hey its ok calm down baby"

Jimin continued "that door was burning and it was so big I couldn't jump over it....I thought....I thought I'd die there....... I lost all the hopes but then two firemen came and saved me"

Everyone's eyes got teary.

Namjoon sobbed and said "We were also so scared outside.......if anything had happened to you both then...then I would have died"

Jimin: "Hyunggg don't say like this"
He opened his arms for namjoon and he hugged him tightly as if his life depends on him and broke down in tears

Jimin rubbed his back and said "its ok hyung.... everything is fine now"

Hobi shook his head and said "he cried the most today"

Yoongi chuckled and said "yes. I didn't know that he could cry this much"

Tae woke up with all the noises and said "JIMIN.....you woke up"

Jimin nodded and said "yes"

Tae went to him and Namjoon parted the hug and wiped his own tears

Tae: do you have any idea how much you made us worry about you

Jimin stuck his tongue out and said "ohh I see.... someone was worried for me....huh"

They were bickering but suddenly jimin started coughing

They all panicked and yoongi rubbed his back.

After a few minutes he calmed down and they all relaxed

Jimin: umm where is jin hyung?

Hobi: he is doing a surgery....he will come soon

(Short chapter cuz I am sick🥹)

To be continued

I hope you liked it.

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜