❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 33 ❀

After a few minutes yoongi parted and kissed jimin's forehead. Jimin wiped yoongi tears and said "are you ok now"

Yoongi nodded and again kissed his forehead

**After few minutes**

Tae was having his breakfast. Suddenly he asked "yoongi hyung...what about school and attendance?"

Yoongi looked at him and said "your vacation will start after 2 days so you'll only be marked absent for 2 days"

Tae: ohh thank god...you know that new teacher

Yoongi hummed and tae said "she is very strict about attendence"

Yoongi tae jimin and jungkook (he woke up) were talking about school and stuffs. Jin came inside and jimin said "ohh hyung you came early...I thought you would come much later"

Jin teased him and said "why?? Were you planning to do something behind my back"

Jimin whined and said "hyungggg don't tease me"

Everyone chucked

Jin sat beside jimin and said "ok now some serious talks"

Jin took out this form his pocket-

Jimin looked at him with confused eyes and said "what is this hyung?"

Jin sighed and said "it is an asthma inhaler"

Jimin got more confused and said "why are you giving this to me" then suddenly something clicked in his mind "wait don't tell me I have asthma"

Jin cupped jimin's cheeks and said "unfortunately yes...you got asthma because of inhaling smoke"

Jimin pouted and said "is it serious?"

Jin shook his head and said "no no it's not serious... you just have to be careful"
He told everything to jimin what he should do and what not "and lastly you always have to keep this inhaler with you....no matter what you do and where you are understood"

Jimin nodded and said "but hyung I heard somewhere that asthma can't be cured permanently...... will I never recover"

Jungkook was feeling extremely guilty hearing all this

Jin comforted jimin and said " yes baby Asthma cannot be cured completely but it can be controlled to the point that the symptoms become negligible. It is a chronic condition but it is also highly treatable...you'll be like before in a few months ok don't worry"

Jimin nodded his head

Jin ruffled jimin's hair and said "now smile for me......look I have brought this inhaler of purple colour.... it is your favourite colour right"

Jimin smiled and said "yes hyung I love purple"

Jin in a fake annoying tone said "you don't have any idea how much I struggled to find a cute inhaled for you.....you are very lucky that you are my brother.... you know" he gave his legendary flying kiss

Jimin chucked loudly and said "yes yes I know I am very lucky to have you as my brother" he was dying out of laughter

Jin kissed jimin's forehead and said "ok now sleep for sometime you need rest"

Jimin said ok and laid down

Jin then went to jungkook and said "yoo boy...you good? It is hurting anywhere"

Jungkook shook his head and said in a low voice "no hyung I am fine"

Jin ruffled jungkook's hair and said "what happened why are you sounding so sad"

Jungkook shook his head and said "I want to go outside....can I go in the garden for just 10 minutes"

Jin: but you need rest baby

Jungkook pouted and said "I need fresh air hyung....only for 10 minutes

Jin: but-

Yoongi cut him off and said "it's ok hyung let him go he'll feel good....but jungkook only for 10 minutes"

Jungkook: ok

Jin sighed and said "fine go....wait take tae with you don't go alone"

Jungkook got down from bed and said "hyung I am not a kid I can go alone....bye"

Saying this he ran from there

"Slowly...aish this kid" both yoongi and jin said together and tae laughed

Outside in the garden with jungkook-

Jungkook sat down on a bench and burst into tears which he was controlling from so long 'jim-in hyu-ng is suffe-ring beca-use of m-e

Jungkook sat down on a bench and burst into tears which he was controlling from so long 'jim-in hyu-ng is suffe-ring beca-use of m-e....Wh-y di-d he cho-ose to sa-ve me fir-st'

He was crying and sobbing silently while hiding his face. That garden is not crowded.

Meanwhile namjoon and hobi came back from the office. They were going inside the hospital but namjoon stopped and said "wait....is that jungkook?"

Hobi looked at where namjoon was pointing and said "huh? Where?"

Namjoon: over there look

Hobi got confused and said "ohh yes its jungkook but what is he doing there....wait is he crying?"

They both ran and went to jungkook

To be continued
I hope you liked it

Stay tuned
Thankyou 💜