❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 51 ❀

He sat down on the floor against the kitchen counter and said in a tired tone "making cake is not a piece of cake I understood... Now I have to decorate it also....I never did this much to coax anyone... jungkook you better forgive us after this"

He closed his eyes for a bit and immediately opened his eyes when he heard the beeping sound from the microwave. He got up while saying "I just closed my eyes for a minute and 30 minutes already passed?"

He opened the microwave and held the cake tin to take it out but left it immediately when he felt his hands burning. He blowed on his hands and said "ahhhhhh Its so hot"

He then saw gloves hanging above the microwave. He wore it and took out the cake tin. He kept it on the counter to let it cool down and thought "let it cool down till then I'll make other things also"

Firstly he went to a supermarket and bought things which he needed to decorate the cake and for other dishes.

He started cooking other dishes
with lots of love. After 2 hours he was done with the cooking. He then started decorating the cake which took him more than one hour. After decorating it he thought "decorating cake looked so easy in the video but it is so difficult" he admired the cake for a few minutes and thought "You are so great yoongi...it looks perfect...no one can say that it was your first time" after praising himself for some time he kept the cake in fridge and cleaned the kitchen and then took a shower

After shower He picked up his phone and said "its 2 pm already?....let me call everyone"

Firstly he called jin and said "hyung school will he over in 30 minutes don't forget to pick them up"

Jin scoffed and said "don't worry I will not forget to pick up your kids"

"Good and I made something special for lunch so don't eat anything outside" said yoongi

"Ohh really....I am excited to see what you made" said jin

After talking to jin he called namjoon and said "are you free right now?"

"No hyung I am very expensive" said namjoon in a teasing voice

Yoongi shook his head and said "ok so get you expensive ass at home right now"

"What?....why? I didn't do anything hyung...I am not lying?" Said namjoon while panicking

Yoongi laughed at his reaction and said "chill bro....you are safe...I am just calling you home for lunch... tell it hobi also"

Namjoon relaxed and said "oh ok ok I will tell him"

Yoongi hunged up the call and went to kitchen. He kept all the dishes on the dining table and and went in the living room

Yoongi was scrolling his phone just then he saw namjoon and hobi entering the house

Yoongi looked at them and said "ohh you both came so fast"

"Yes we came for food...I heard you made something special for lunch... I am very hungry" said hobi

Yoongi laughed and said "let everyone come then we'll have it"

After 15 minutes jin jungkook tae and jimin also came back.

They all freshed up till then yoongi arranged the dishes properly. He saw everyone coming down stairs and went to them. He held jungkook's hand and said "you come with me"

Everyone went to the dining table and saw