❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 49 ❀

"Jungkook" said namjoon and yoongi together in a stern voice

Tae and jimin were standing a little bit away from them not knowing what to do. Jimin was blaming himself. And tae was consoling him.

Jungkook didn't say anything. He again started crying more loudly. They all sighed.

Jin sat beside jungkook and put his hand around jungkook's shoulders while saying "kookie atleast listen to us once". This time jungkook didn't pushed jin away from him.

Jin continued "we all were willing to come but tae and jimin were playing and suddenly........(Told everything)".

After hearing everything jungkook removed Jin's hand from his shoulder and said while wiping his own tears "atleast one of you could have come.......I know you all were worried for jimin hyung but I am also your brother...am I not important to you huh tell me!!"

Jin sighed and said "it's not like that baby... you are really very important to me...to all of us....We were wrong I know but at that moment we couldn't think straight"

Jungkook scoffed and said "huh! Go away no one cares about me"

Jin tried to hold jungkook's hand while saying "we do care about you ba-"

Jungkook jerked jin's hands and said "NO YOU DON'T". Jin signed and got up knowing jungkook is not ready to talk to him.

Hobi sat beside jungkook and hugged him tightly. Jungkook struggled to get out of his grip but couldn't because hobi is obviously stronger than him. Once jungkook stopped struggling and pushing him hobi said "kookie imagine if you were in our place than what you'd do....... tell me". "I don't want to imagine anything....I don't want to talk with you all... GET LOST" said jungkook in a very rude voice

Namjoon lost it now and said in a loud voice "STOP IT JUNGKOOK......it is happening because of you only"

Jungkook came out of hobi's grip and said in a confused voice "what do you mean"

Namjoon scoffed and said "if that day jimin didn't stay inside that building to save you than he wouldn't be suffering from asthama now nither he would have fainted today....it all happened because of you only so now don't pretend to be a victim"

Everyone gasped hearing this. Yoongi yelled at namjoon and said "what are you saying namjoon are you mad or what"

Jungkook looked down in shock and said in a broken voice "you are right namjoon hyung its my fault only that jimin hyung fainted"

Jin tried assuring him and said "no baby namjoon is mad don't listen to him". "Yes jungkook dont think like that it was no one's fault" said yoongi

Jungkook shook his head while crying and said "no I am sorry for behaving rudely with you all.... it is my fault only.....Jimin Hyung I am sorr-"

Before jungkook could complete his sentence, jimin hugged him and said "don't say sorry.....I should say sorry because of me no one could come to see your performance...you must have felt very lonely I am sorry" tears were coming out of his eyes.

Jungkook hugged him back and said while sobbing "No hyung please don't say sorry....I am sorry"

Jimin shook his head and said "no I am sorry"

Jungkook whinned and said "no hyung I am sorry"

Everyone chuckled hearing their sorry battel. Jungkook and jimin parted the hug and wiped their tears. Jungkook said "why are you laughing.... you ruined our emotional moment" he turned towards jin and said "hyung I am sorry for talking to you like that" saying this he hugged jin. Jin hugged him back and said "its ok baby I am not angry.... please forgive us now"