02

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

<>

<>

"I don't like the way these men are looking at me. I'm not the only woman on this base, and for some reason I'm the one with the most eyes." I huffed.

I would've never pictured this as the first time I presented my body parts to someone. The more I thought about it the more my cheeks grew red.

"I won't let them hurt you."  Tristan whispered.

"Thank you, but I Can take care of myself." I assured.

"Just let him help you you'll need it." Travis scoffed.

"Can you stop being such an ass?" I whispered.

"Silence!" The general yelled.

I nodded.

"Moore! Ludlow! You're up." The the general ordered.

I walked over to the middle over the circle hearing silent whispers. This entire experience shouldn't be happening right now. I decided to suck it up. Tristan and I got in our fighting positions.

I spared with men before, but never in underwear.

"Go!" He yelled.

I ran at Tristan and grabbed him by the torso, he didn't budge. After my strategy didn't work, I tried to think fast but even after elbowing him in the gut he wouldn't budge.

"It's going to take a little more than that princess." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes as we pranced around for a moment. I took a glance at his feet and noticed his footing off, so I tripped him. Before he had a chance to realize what had happened, I was sitting on his chest with his arms pinned under my legs.

"Don't call me princes." I warned.

I parted my way wiping the mud off my hands.

"How?" He asked confused.

"Your footing was your weakness." I admit.

"Maybe you should've been more focused on that." I pat his back.

"Good dismissed! Be ready for 04:30 AM training! Don't be late." He ordered.

I walked into mess hall and as I suspected all the men's eyes were on the women. It was an uncomfortable feeling to say the least. I couldn't wait to tell my mom about this there were all going to be receiving a nice knuckle sandwich soon.